<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  riku
      riku
Re: Hey, just wanna talk?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
so hexe, it was your birthday? it it was, happy b-day to you.
and a good idea to just talk for once.

i got a day off today. so no school for me ^_^
but just a normal day, studying (it are my exams soon) and post on my favorite forums (like here).
Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:03
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
@satthew
Yeah, I'm in college now. So I'm pretty much out of high school. LOL I hope you have fun at your prom. But why did you stay awake for 4 days? LOL you're crazy! LOL xD I could never do that, but it seems like only guys do that. I wonder why? ;D

@kindomhearts2
LOL hey, answer the question! LOL you act like you're being interview for a job. LOL but yeah I listen to some rap and hip-hop.

@crandogg
Man same for me too! Like yesterday, I went to bed at 4 in the morning and woke up at 9 today. Can you believe that? It's crazy, I don't know why I woke up that early. God I must be sick or something. xP

lol well that was sort of a social frenzy going on for a few days and I just didn't have time to sleep, mind I doubt that'll happen again anytime soon.
Posted on: 2006/5/26 9:08
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Quote:

riku wrote:
so hexe, it was your birthday? it it was, happy b-day to you.
and a good idea to just talk for once.

i got a day off today. so no school for me ^_^
but just a normal day, studying (it are my exams soon) and post on my favorite forums (like here).

Oh thank you riku.. so when will be your b-day?
Posted on: 2006/5/26 13:25
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
@riku
Are you in college? And what classes are you studying for?

@satthew
LOL a social frenzy, that causes you not to sleep? xD Well if you had fun then I guess it's all good. Yeah, but you MUST sleep! Even naps are cool too, but I hardly to the nap thing. I don't do the cat thing too much. =P

@hexe
It was your birthday? Happy birthday! x3 I hope you had a good b-day. What did you get for your birthday?
Posted on: 2006/5/26 15:07
  •  hiki!hiki!hiki!
      hiki!hiki!hiki!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/gal(female)/ indonesia
i have no school to day day off........
i am bored i woke up at 3pm......
(i am in high school)any way
i gonna watch over the hetch
(if i spell it correctly)

the avatar pic is luxord.....i love luxy ^~^
Posted on: 2006/5/27 6:26
Addicted to Hikki
same here am kind of bored too, woke up today bout 2-ish, I just spend my days playing CS, watching old anime, and waiting for new episodes. I've got my last exam on monday which will be no sweat(it should be), and then after am not sure wh'at gonna happen, probably hang out with friends, hopefully a party will happen to celebrate the end of exams and school, although one has already happened, which was thr beach party and was pretty fun. So I doubt there would be another one. There is however a prize giving happening sometime I think, that should be ok, but there we get our whatever award we win and also get our yearbook, only one problem for me, which is that I've still to pay for my copy which was due in like last month, sigh and also I've been chased up for it as well arghhhhh. Gonna get a right telling off from the yearbook committee (made up of 6th year pupils, we manage it ourselves). Well I guess this occupied some time, I could type more but right now, I can't think of anything interesting to say. I could go on bout the new bleach manga which was ok, go Orihime but I don't want to ruin the story for those who don't read the bleach manga, same goes for the naruto manga. I wish the fillers would stop since it's dragging down both anime's credibility, Bleach isn't as bad as Naruto though, but it might in time since Naruto has been on fillers for some time now.The lastest Naruto was ok, when compared to some of the older ones, seeing Shino in fits of laughter was new.
Right now in Scotland it's 8:30pm and I'll probably not go to sleep till bout 4-5am, for some strange reason I haven't been able to sleep till that time, a reason for that might be because I play CS and also am bored, like really bored, like right now. I should be revising since I got that exam on monday but I can't be bothered to do that either, my bro is working so there's no-one to play PS2/GC/PC's with, sigh. If only KH2 would come out over here already but it's not and for reason I do not know, but I do know that it's out every where else apart from UK. How strange, oh well I guess it's better not to be out at this time since it'll stop me revising at all and of which I have been revising a bit, but probably not enough to get a straight A. there's only really one chance to get a A this year since am only doing three subjects this year, which are Advanced higher Biology, Higher Modern Studies and Higher Computing. I haven't done anywhere near the amount I should have done to even pass Biology which is stupid but damn my laziness and to make it worse I accidently slept in for my modern studies exam and missed it and I was gonna pass it as well, further damn my laziness, thus my last chance for uni is computing since I got a conditional to get in. I should however be able to pass computing easy since I seem to better at it than other subjects. I wonder if anyone's still reading this post yet, if you are then are you not bored yet, cause well I am just "spraffing"(Scottish slang), I do not wish to annoy anyone so if someone does find this kind of long post aggrivating then please tell me and I won't do it again........unless am really bored again, which does happen kind of often. I should really get a job, am 18 already, most of my friends had jobs for at least a year already. The money would be really helpful and all but curses to my laziness. But am not the world's biggest bum, I do play sports with my friends, like football and I work out at home, I like to keep active. But if it's like studying and stuff or scheduled like school then I'd rather sleep lol, but once I get into the routine then I do get pretty efficient at it and kind of enjoy it but it's so easy to be swayed from that beneficial path, is there not anyone who understands what am on about, yes?......no? Should I stop here? not sure. Hmmmmm is this even gonna work cause last time I tried to type a long post on this site, it wouldn't work and was all for naught which was a really pain in the buttocks. Well am gonna stop now since I REALLY have typed enougth nonsense that's not of any importance. I wish to give thanks for those who have read this entire post and have put up with my other long posts.
well bubi me gonna watch FF7: Dirge of Cerberus Video I downloaded even though it's a game and all, some sort of CG movie, should be interesting, woohoo something to do.
Out for now
Posted on: 2006/5/27 12:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh you're going to see that movie? I heard it was good, tell us what you think when you see it. Okay, hiki!hiki!hiki!? ;D
Posted on: 2006/5/27 12:51
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL satthew you must have been really bored. I read all of it, but my eyes kept skipping around. xP So I might have misread something. But I can related, I have no job either. xP I'm such a bum too. LOL and I do the same thing, when it comes to school. I never study and I pretty much fail, my classes cause I'm too lazy to study. xD But that has to be reason why you haven't been sleeping well. Have you been worried about something or is something on your mind? Cause when I can't sleep, something is usually bothering me.
Posted on: 2006/5/27 13:03
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
@riku
Are you in college? And what classes are you studying for?

@satthew
LOL a social frenzy, that causes you not to sleep? xD Well if you had fun then I guess it's all good. Yeah, but you MUST sleep! Even naps are cool too, but I hardly to the nap thing. I don't do the cat thing too much. =P

@hexe
It was your birthday? Happy birthday! x3 I hope you had a good b-day. What did you get for your birthday?

just a good vacation and a simple gift X3
Posted on: 2006/5/27 14:06
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL satthew you must have been really bored. I read all of it, but my eyes kept skipping around. xP So I might have misread something. But I can related, I have no job either. xP I'm such a bum too. LOL and I do the same thing, when it comes to school. I never study and I pretty much fail, my classes cause I'm too lazy to study. xD But that has to be reason why you haven't been sleeping well. Have you been worried about something or is something on your mind? Cause when I can't sleep, something is usually bothering me.

lol thnx again for reading that my long post, it was a whim.Horray am no the only bum here ^^, anyway to answer your question,well there's always been something on my mind but I guess because am on exam leave with nothing to occupy my mind enough, the problem just lingers about my mind. But it's not the only reason, another possible reason is beacause am just plain bored and play CS till I can barely stay awake. But there is truth to what you what you said was affecting my sleeping timetable but that's a long and tiresome story, lol. Well I hope you've been sleeping well and happy birthday hexe, hope you had a good one ^^

P.S. go us Bums, we'll survive
Posted on: 2006/5/27 14:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>