Other Music
  any greenday fans?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
any greenday fans?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i love greenday.my favorit song is probably holidy,american idiot and so on.
Posted on: 2006/5/25 19:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: any greenday fans?
guest_Unregistered
AM NOT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE.BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS SO OBSESSED WITH THIER MUSIC.SHE USED TO LOVE BILLY JOEL.EWWW.SHE HAD THE SHIRTS.WENT TO SOME AD ONLY SOME OF THEIR CONCERTS.I ONLY LIKE ONE OF THEIR SONGS AND THAT WOULD BE wake me up when september ends.KINDA OLD HUH.I DONT LIKE GREENDAY.SORRY GREENDAY FAN.
Posted on: 2006/5/30 15:55
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
AM NOT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE.BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS SO OBSESSED WITH THIER MUSIC.SHE USED TO LOVE BILLY JOEL.EWWW.SHE HAD THE SHIRTS.WENT TO SOME AD ONLY SOME OF THEIR CONCERTS.I ONLY LIKE ONE OF THEIR SONGS AND THAT WOULD BE wake me up when september ends.KINDA OLD HUH.I DONT LIKE GREENDAY.SORRY GREENDAY FAN.
any way... i thing that they are pretty cool, especialy american idiot
Posted on: 2006/5/30 16:48
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Green day are ok, i like American Idiot and Bolevard of broke dreams. bolevard of broken dreams cuase i dont hear too much english ballad/slow songs and they really impress me! XP
Posted on: 2006/5/30 22:29
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i dont like green day that much but i love wake me up before september ends im obssesed wit it
Posted on: 2006/5/31 21:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic