Utada in Playboy

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada in Playboy
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Jigenbakuda and others in this topic - maybe Hikki, herself - may have the misbegotten impression that she was rumored to be considering modeling for a Playboy men's magazine. Not! A writer interviewed her, using words not pictures, then got the article published in a Playboy (high-paying) magazine. That is all. But Utada is a cutie, and I did learn about Miho Kanno, who is both a J-Pop Singer and a Model, apparently. In fact, having googled Miho, I found some tame pictures, including this one, where she looks like she likes teddy bears and stuffed giraffes, just like Hikki; they could be Sisters, along with Ayumi Hamasaki, eh? The three Mihos or Musketeers? Utada and fans should appreciate the more difficult struggles other female pop singers endure for their careers. Hikki was very fortunate to have talented, knowledgeable parents to help her grow in her development, and in her career. Others do not have that kind of support, so their struggles must be appreciated. Miho Kanno Boku wa Kuma Hikki's Sister
Posted on: 2007/10/11 9:19
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Jigenbakuda and others in this topic - maybe Hikki, herself - may have the misbegotten impression that she was rumored to be considering modeling for a Playboy men's magazine. Not! A writer interviewed her, using words not pictures, then got the article published in a Playboy (high-paying) magazine. That is all. But Utada is a cutie, and I did learn about Miho Kanno, who is both a J-Pop Singer and a Model, apparently. In fact, having googled Miho, I found some tame pictures, including this one, where she looks like she likes teddy bears and stuffed giraffes, just like Hikki; they could be Sisters, along with Ayumi Hamasaki, eh? The three Mihos or Musketeers? Utada and fans should appreciate the more difficult struggles other female pop singers endure for their careers. Hikki was very fortunate to have talented, knowledgeable parents to help her grow in her development, and in her career. Others do not have that kind of support, so their struggles must be appreciated. Miho Kanno Boku wa Kuma Hikki's Sister

Ah so you learned about miho? I'll be watching her new drama next week... But if her hikki and ayu-chan were to do a photoshoot together... mass riots to get the book. The stuff animals they posed with would go for millions on yahoo actions/ebay/etc.

I just saw (on youtube of course) ayu-chan's swimsuit video as a teen, so she used to the camera. Miho's book "nudity" says all on her part, but hikki she lacking photo experence, lets get her in warm up book. Like nami tamaki's work out book (like beauty and health or something), but of hikki singing. Ah So Cute.

But back to hikki in playboy. I'm not sure (because I've only seen 1 playboy in my life) but I think playboy approaches women who are already establish and are famous already. Like I think most of the ladies on the front cover are quite famous already. (I will not even think of hikki doing this and she is not on the front cover.) Hikki's a great candidate. Young, successful, and a very large amount of fanboys.

But as I also noted last time, the probability is like 3% at best. But can't a fanboy dream?

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/11 10:12
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
who the hell is miho kanno
Posted on: 2007/10/11 13:09
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
AHHHHHHHHHHH ka-chan (miho kanno) She is awesome. I was first introduced to her in the movie dolls. She was a j-pop idol, then turned herself into a actress. She is a pretty good one too. She sung the theme song for a drama she was in before as well.

She is hot to me because of her eyes, she has the same type of eyes as my girlfriend, I call them puffy eyes (hard to explain). She is an older woman now, so she's an example of mature beauty. She's like 30 or something.

But anyways back to your question. Check wikipedia for all your needed links http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miho_Kanno She hasn't done many big Japanese movies, at least to my knowledge (I mean big enough to gain american notice). She was in a movie called sakuran. This was a movie made by an all woman production team, and the score was made by shiina ringo. I could do a whole other post on shiina alone, she is quite hot as well, and she plays awesome music. But if you haven't seen it, please do, that movie is FUGGIN awesome. But she is mainly a tv actress. She has a new drama comming up called hataraki man and just got finished with one called Watashitachi no kyoukasho <- this one was awesome.

Well if you want good information or pictures of her you must search japanese sites. Just copy and paste 菅野 美穂 (kanno miho) in yahoo or google. If you want to watch her dramas, or other dramas (they have k, j, and chinese dramas) just drop by
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/

Sorry for the long post, but I love me some miho (that sexy bi... nevermind)

Posted on: 2007/10/11 18:13
  •  utravelling
      utravelling
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

Anyways back to topic. I would really enjoy hikki in some adult photos. And now that she is out of her marriage, it can be done with no bad conscience on her part.

If she posed in a magazine or made her own photobook, I WILL get a copy. I missed miho kanno, I will not miss hikki-chan! (pervert eye glaze followed by a healthy nose bleed)

But sadly enough I must agree with everyone else, she probably will not do it.

I don't think Hikki will do adult photoshoot anytime soon, if she want to I think she would need to keep fit and slim down. U know what I mean? But really, I would like to see it too, probably more sexier UTADA new image for 2nd US Album. I don't mind her being another Mariah Carey!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 7:03
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

utravelling wrote:

I don't think Hikki will do adult photoshoot anytime soon, if she want to I think she would need to keep fit and slim down. U know what I mean? But really, I would like to see it too, probably more sexier UTADA new image for 2nd US Album. I don't mind her being another Mariah Carey!

lmfao another mariah carey.

But I forgot about that, utada has been getting thicker and thicker since 98 (some fluctuation, but still thick over all). Personally I LOVE utada's thickness, but in japan its a no-no (crosses his arms). The only big girls I've seen them accept are big breasted gravure models, other than that you are a fatty.

But yes for the second album she needs an even sexier image for the over sexualized american culture.

But I would hate if utada got trashy. I would expect someone like utada to have tasteful mature sexiness, not (censored)-bucket sexiness!

Posted on: 2007/10/13 7:21
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I wouldn't want to see Hikaru to be doing any of that adult kind of stuff. I doubt that she even has the guts to do. I rather just see Hikki the way she is right now. If she does any of these adult photoshoots, Hikki will never be the same to me again.
Posted on: 2007/10/13 7:24
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
I wouldn't want to see Hikaru to be doing any of that adult kind of stuff. I doubt that she even has the guts to do. I rather just see Hikki the way she is right now. If she does any of these adult photoshoots, Hikki will never be the same to me again.

In the end I guess you are right. I love hikki the way she is now. When I first liked her she was this way and when she stops singing she will probably be this way.

If she were to do an adult photoshoot, as much as I say I won't, I'll think of her different as well. But as was said by everyone on here, its not happening. I just wanted to talk about the what ifs and what not.

But at the same time, as long as a woman is attractive, men will always want to see them in and doing sexy stuff. It's the curse of being an old pervy man... You always want to see the girlies in the photoshoots. (why am I maturing into a pervy old man so fast, lol)

Posted on: 2007/10/13 7:34
  •  utravelling
      utravelling
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:

In the end I guess you are right. I love hikki the way she is now. When I first liked her she was this way and when she stops singing she will probably be this way.

If she were to do an adult photoshoot, as much as I say I won't, I'll think of her different as well. But as was said by everyone on here, its not happening. I just wanted to talk about the what ifs and what not.

But at the same time, as long as a woman is attractive, men will always want to see them in and doing sexy stuff. It's the curse of being an old pervy man... You always want to see the girlies in the photoshoots. (why am I maturing into a pervy old man so fast, lol)

I really hope she will get a sexier image this time becuz everyone is getting sexier! Even Hilary Duff!!

I vote a sexier UTADA!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 7:44
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
well utada realizes the difference between the 2 audiences (japanese and american/european). She said so in her interview, plus she said writing in english is different too. She can write about more risque topics (I tink she put it that way, I'm not sure). She was like a lot of her japanese fans were shocked by exodus. I'm not she but I'm almost positive she doesn't have any songs like the workout in japanese. She might though. But I think she would write those type of songs for americans/europeans because its more normal to us. I doubt she ever danced with a dirty blond texan, at least not while she was married, let alone show how people in the far east get down, lol. So I feel she knows her audience. So she might go more sexy for this new english album. But probably not farther than a tight evening gown or a dress with a whole lotta back cleavage, lol (for those that don't know that's actually exposing the back, not her backside).

Posted on: 2007/10/13 7:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...17>