<1...1011121314151617>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utada in Playboy
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hikki is very pretty she can not help that she is and man of course will check out her

but her music are like the most beautiful/wonderful/greatness/voice/etc...... on and on lolz i just love her voice and music and how she can just write all those wonderful meaningful songs

she doesn't need to be revealing to sell her albums whenever she release a album or a single she will always be at the top of the list and then after couple or months she won't be at the top but she will always stay at the top 20

she is awesome

HIKKI! ROXS!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/10/14 3:21
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAD DONE THIS!!! She must had a great reason to do that! I BELIEVE that She's NOT a Girl like THAT!!! Coz, I..LOVE HER SO MUCH !!!

i lol-ed at this
Posted on: 2007/10/14 6:55
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Whatever she does, I just hope she's happy with it. Because, I've noticed, whatever she likes, we like.
Posted on: 2007/10/14 11:04
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yup yup =D
Posted on: 2007/10/14 20:09
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAD DONE THIS!!! She must had a great reason to do that! I BELIEVE that She's NOT a Girl like THAT!!! Coz, I..LOVE HER SO MUCH !!!

WTF?!

Posted on: 2007/10/15 2:28
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

Amai wrote:
Whatever she does, I just hope she's happy with it. Because, I've noticed, whatever she likes, we like.

lol so do you now like leah dizon?

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/15 20:17
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

Amai wrote:

lol so do you now like leah dizon?

she's rather cute, you know
Posted on: 2007/10/18 8:47
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

Amai wrote:
I vote not sexier Utada. I think that she could bring a newer image to America in that singers don't have to be boobalishious and look great in a bathing suit. I HATE that she changed her style. I think she should bring a little bit of the Far East to America, rather than try to be a Japanese American star. I think she just needs a little more publicity. You know, a top hit song here in American called, "Hey There Delilah", for example, was out for two whole years before it hit huge. She just needs to advertise a bit more. There's a reason a lot of Americans came to love her in the Kingdom Hearts era.
I vote: keep the style, stay covered, and publicize more.
No need for any of this Easy Breezy nonsense.
Amai, I find myself agreeing with you, not so much in terms of appearances, but in terms of Utada's musical integrity. I think her music is just sterling and 100 percent the best right now, and all she needs is further introduction to folks to have as fervent a mass following here in the Americas as she has in Asia. I strongly worry that her American record company, Universal International, is overly invested in that incredibly awful American Black Rap Music so, they are trying to co-opt or corrupt her style, her sound, her integrity by repeatedly pairing her with these rap musicians, as they did with several recent songs. She might want to follow Madonna to that new model for recording artists, or just promote herself without the new Universal record company. I think they do not have her fans or her own interest at heart, merely their own. P.S., Ice Cube was interviewed on American TV - I saw it twice now - advising he liked "corrupting" Japanese youth like he does American youth. I like some of his stuff, but I don't like that attitude.
Posted on: 2008/1/16 18:50
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Amai, I find myself agreeing with you, not so much in terms of appearances, but in terms of Utada's musical integrity. I think her music is just sterling and 100 percent the best right now, and all she needs is further introduction to folks to have as fervent a mass following here in the Americas as she has in Asia. I strongly worry that her American record company, Universal International, is overly invested in that incredibly awful American Black Rap Music so, they are trying to co-opt or corrupt her style, her sound, her integrity by repeatedly pairing her with these rap musicians, as they did with several recent songs. She might want to follow Madonna to that new model for recording artists, or just promote herself without the new Universal record company. I think they do not have her fans or her own interest at heart, merely their own. P.S., Ice Cube was interviewed on American TV - I saw it twice now - advising he liked "corrupting" Japanese youth like he does American youth. I like some of his stuff, but I don't like that attitude.

First off haven't heard from this thread in a while, lol.

Now let me say this post kinda hurt me... "incredibly awful American Black Rap Music" Wow what a strong statement. Now this may be your belief but do you have to put it so bluntly? I will not try to dis-prove your belief. But I will say that to say all rap music is horrible, its like saying all asians are bad, or all country music is bad. Anyways is white rap better, or perhaps j-rap, k-rap maybe?

With that aside, last time I checked hikki was very influenced by black music. I am sure she actually wanted to work with at least one of those horrible black rappers. Although most of her black influenced songs are from r&b , kiss and cry has a typical hip-hop/rap beat.

Anyways I agree hikki's music is getting very good and she might be functioning at 100% efficiency. But the music industry is not and has never been about talent. Lets take japan for example, ayu-chan is the empress (maybe not anymore, lol) of j-pop. How many women can sing better than her? Write better than her, and how many have better production? I can think of at least 5 or 6 off the top of my head. ayu-chan is/was on top because everyone liked her as a person and wanted to be her/ be with her. She was the most popular kid in school, not the smartest... America is the same way. Just because she makes great music does not mean she will sell. But I will always blame her record company for not giving her enough exposure.

Last time I checked NO company ever had fans in mind, EVER. Its all about money, and companies force artist to do songs they would normally never do.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/17 4:18
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:

First off haven't heard from this thread in a while, lol.

Now let me say this post kinda hurt me... "incredibly awful American Black Rap Music" Wow what a strong statement. Now this may be your belief but do you have to put it so bluntly? I will not try to dis-prove your belief. But I will say that to say all rap music is horrible, its like saying all asians are bad, or all country music is bad. Anyways is white rap better, or perhaps j-rap, k-rap maybe?

With that aside, last time I checked hikki was very influenced by black music. I am sure she actually wanted to work with at least one of those horrible black rappers. Although most of her black influenced songs are from r&b , kiss and cry has a typical hip-hop/rap beat.

Anyways I agree hikki's music is getting very good and she might be functioning at 100% efficiency. But the music industry is not and has never been about talent. Lets take japan for example, ayu-chan is the empress (maybe not anymore, lol) of j-pop. How many women can sing better than her? Write better than her, and how many have better production? I can think of at least 5 or 6 off the top of my head. ayu-chan is/was on top because everyone liked her as a person and wanted to be her/ be with her. She was the most popular kid in school, not the smartest... America is the same way. Just because she makes great music does not mean she will sell. But I will always blame her record company for not giving her enough exposure.

Last time I checked NO company ever had fans in mind, EVER. Its all about money, and companies force artist to do songs they would normally never do.

yea this guy's so right about that...he knows what to say and his statements are so wise...i guess its an age thing? being 23 and all...
Posted on: 2008/1/17 6:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...1011121314151617>