<1...14151617
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Utada in Playboy
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
In Utada's latest message, she talks about her interview in playboy, and hints that some risque pictures of her are coming up in another magazine:

Quote:

Say, the other day I was interviewed for the Eva special issue by Weekly Playboy Magazine san, who heard I was a huge Eva fan, and someone who found the name of Weekly Playboy Magazine in the list of scheduled-to-publish magazines featuring my interview emailed me asking "Hikaru-san, er, are you gonna strip off for it?" . . .

No way ! !

. . . A magazine, featuring more embarrassing gravure pictures and interview of me in a sense, is to be issued this month. I can't get near to magazines section in convenience stores, by thought of that magazine lining the shelves . . .

:peep:

Guess which magazine that is
Posted on: 2006/6/3 12:47
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Utada in Playboy
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I thought it was very scandelicious when I discovered Hikki would be in the Japanese playboy, but it turns out she was not photographed and in the interview talked about Evangelion - not her new album or upcoming tour. Too bad for all her old sweaty pervert fans, they don't get to see any Hikki skin ;(
Posted on: 2006/5/27 13:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...14151617