Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  does anyone own two dogs who never get along?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
does anyone own two dogs who never get along?
guest_Unregistered
OUR FAMILY DOES(plus a puppy.very cute!).OUR DOGS DID NOT GET ALONG SO MUCH THAT TODAY ON MAY 30,2006 AT THE TIME OF ABOUT 12-2PM.NOT SURE.ONE OF OUR DOGS GOT BITTEN.OUR DOG ROCKY BIT OUR OLDER AND LONGER KEPT DOG,HAIRBALL, SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO THE EYE AND A LITTLE CLOSE TO THE MOUTH. WE USUALLY SEE THEM FIGHT AND STOP THEM,BUT THIS TIME WAS SAD . HAIRBALL KEPT BLEEDING BLOOD.MOST OF IT IS GONE NOW. HAIRBALL IS NOW CURED!!
Posted on: 2006/5/30 16:04
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: does anyone own two dogs who never get along?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh, thats so sad. i hope hairball gets better...
no, i dont have two dogs that fight cause i only have one. and he is MEAN. gosh, he thinks the walk way in front of our house belongs to him. a dog was walking by and he went retardly mad!! he was barking and biting. omg it was scary.
Posted on: 2006/6/1 0:40
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
Posted on: 2006/6/1 11:22
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I don't own 2 dogs that don't get along, but I babysit about 8 hours a day for a family who owns two dogs that are always attacking each other. It's kind of a pain watching two little kids and two troublesome dogs all the time. Oh well!
Posted on: 2006/7/3 19:30
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i got two cats who never got along. well... euhm, the other one's dead, so that won't help you out.
but to get them along a bit, the best thing you can do is just let it be. never put them together by force, it'll make things worse, much worse. seperate their food, they fight for that. and give them both as much attention. if you ignore one and love the other, they'll fight for sure.
Posted on: 2006/7/6 9:34
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
Yeah. i have a black and white one who both are completely different. =] its really funny. ones energetic.... and ones really calm... and they never really got along. =] haha.
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/28 1:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic