Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Ultra Blue
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I think Ultra Blue may be the best disc yet. It has a different vibe but feels great. Has anyone else listened yet and how do you feel?
Posted on: 2006/6/13 3:51
Re: Ultra Blue
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
omg! i did not like Ultra Blue!..i mean the hit singles she had was great..but the new 1s arent..but i like "this is love"..i just dont like the other new 1s...the beats sounds the same..n it sounds really feminine..ya of course shes a female but its too much..i thot this album was great but nope..i like Distance n Deep River the most
Posted on: 2006/6/13 4:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
whatever! me? i love it! it could be one the best. :P
Posted on: 2006/6/13 5:00
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I liked it for the most part. But I'm just looking at the individual sounds.. as an album, it really didn't flow well at all! I can't get used to having one song after the other in the order its in. But it took me a while to like Deep River when I first got it too, so we'll see. I really like One Night Magic and Kairo!
Posted on: 2006/6/13 7:15
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i feel its alright but only if she had more new material and to refresh her beats
Posted on: 2006/6/13 21:36
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I agree. More new material would have been even better but then again, at least she is not one of those corporate zombies turning out a new disc every 6 months full of material that was written by a desk jockey and approved by market research. I really appreciate that she writes and sings her own stuff.
Posted on: 2006/6/13 23:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic