Piano playing skills

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Piano playing skills
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
hey! I'm trying to re-learn to play the piano and all I can remember are the basic stuffs like note reading. Can anyone please help me out, like could you please suggest what to practice or give practice excercises please! I really wanna learn how to play again just to be able to play Hikkis songs! last time I played the piano was when I was still in 3rd grade and it's been too long and I've lost all the skills. Please help me out guys
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/6/18 2:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Piano playing skills
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh I wish I could help, I don't know anything about the piano. I want to learn too, but learn songs that have piano in them. Like Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro, Passion~after the battle~ and that's all I can think of now. Can you read music? I'll try searching for music sheets.
Posted on: 2006/6/18 11:57
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i want to play passion and final distance
Posted on: 2006/6/18 12:06
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
I'm trying to play First love and I can play the intro! I'm gonna work hard to learn the song! haven't had time to learn it well lately. I wanna play Dareka but I looked at the sheets and it's damn hard! I dunno but it has a lot of notes. oh and yeah I can read notes
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/6/19 4:45
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
i've just looked for some sheet music 4 every1 and found a site it's http://www.hamienet.com/cat1569.html go 2 that and it has filan distance and first love and many more check them out
Posted on: 2006/6/19 4:54
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
using 2 hands to play on the paino is hard man =S
who can play music just by looking at it ???
Posted on: 2006/6/19 6:14
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
yeah it's really hard I wish I didn't stop playing and practicing when I was in 3rd grade if I didn't I probably could play songs just by quickly looking at the notes just like my friend can
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/6/20 4:36
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I have a few music sheets as well. I'm not sure if they are for the piano or whatever. I just got them. xP But I'll upload them later. xP And thanks cloudstrife5, for the link.
Posted on: 2006/6/20 16:03
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well now that im out of school ima try taking some piano lessons cuzz i wanna play passion baddd 0________0
Posted on: 2006/6/20 22:47
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i stopped playing piano (lessons) at the beginning of this year, and if you dont practice, its hella hard to get back on your feet!
well, i do have basic piano pieces, lke for beginners, but i think it would be too easy for you... theres twinkle twinkle little star, hot corss buns... ill upload them so you can check them out.
(can some one pleas upload Dareka)
oh, and its actually quite easy playing without loking at your hands, you just need practice!
Posted on: 2006/6/21 0:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>