123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Dance anyone?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Okay, let me start out by saying I love to dance. I have been in dance class for over nine years now, and I adore it. I have taken tap, clog, competition dance team, ballet, jazz, pointe, lyrical and even irish dancing before, and I am currently in ballet, jazz, and pointe. In fact, every time I hear a song, including most of Hikki's songs, I just want to dance my heart out. I just wanted to know if there is anyone else out there who has taken dance lessons or just likes to dance for fun.
Posted on: 2006/7/17 13:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Dance anyone?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Man you're hecka lucky! I wish I knew how to dance and stuff. I was suppose to take a dance class this summer but I didn't. I was suppose to take it with my friends, they're still in the class though. I went to see the practice Friday. It was cool, they're taking a Hip-Hop dance class. Seems like fun, when you know what you're doing. xP They wanted me to practice with them that day, but once I watched them I knew I would look hecka stupid cause they've been practicing for a long time, so I think I'll pass. xD But I do want to take some kind of dance class. It will be fun! x3
Posted on: 2006/7/23 10:01
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Everyone looks kind of silly when they dance for the first time, tombraider. It is a true dancer that can overcome that, and at at the end, you look fantastic! I feel like I look stupid dancing a lot, and I've been dancing for years!!! But when recital comes along, everyone looks fabulous! And it doesn't matter if you look a little silly from time to time, you just enjoy yourself. And I'll let you in on a secret: if you feel like you look stupid doing a dance move, usually everyone else feels the same about them!!!! that happens in across the floor exercises at my dance school during every practice! I felt like a total idiot trying to do barrel turns, and so did everyone else It's all good Dance With Your Heart and Your Feet Will Follow. You really should try dancing, tombraider, I'm sure you'd do fine.
Posted on: 2006/7/23 10:57
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i went to a dance class just look and i was who theres like 8 years old who dance all good it was hip hop andi was like damn they now how to dance im 14 and there 8 and they now how to dance way better than me i was jealous
Posted on: 2006/7/23 12:33
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Hahaha, that happens to me too. There are some that are younger than me and less experienced than me that can do some moves better than I can. It happens
Posted on: 2006/7/23 13:33
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
it sucks i saw them and i was wow!!!
Posted on: 2006/7/23 13:43
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, if that was your first class, you can't expect to be that great! They have probably been taking it longer. So did you have fun watching the girls, gato?
Posted on: 2006/7/23 13:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
yeah dancing is cool, ive always been a secretive dancer when it comes down it to it. i deny dancing till i go to the dancefloor and bust out a pat swazey. well im also good at DDR
Posted on: 2006/7/23 18:17
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Well, if that was your first class, you can't expect to be that great! They have probably been taking it longer. So did you have fun watching the girls, gato?

haha omg i was sweatinn im serouis
Posted on: 2006/7/23 21:41
  •  error_xiii
      error_xiii
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L //Transluscent Japan//
so i should probably be in the newbie section... lol. but i saw 'dance'. couldnt help it, lads. having read ur thots, i agree. dance just flows. and those first nerves are never worth bothering over if it means you wont have fun dancing.

i have actually taught myself all i know, and it landed me on a dance crew (which unfortunately i had to quit due to having no time). but dance is still big for me.

you'll find me 'moving' by a stereo near you. always. lol.
Posted on: 2006/7/23 22:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>