Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  riku
      riku
Random anime
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
ok, i know we have a naruto topic, but what about the other anime? there are so many of them, i tought to make a topic for all the others of them?
so, what do you watch? who's your favorite character? what's your favorite show?
(and does anyone likes bleach? i just love it. started to watch it last week, it's totally awsome)
Posted on: 2006/7/30 11:11
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Random anime
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, aside from Naruto, I like Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Bobobobobobobo (hard to spell), One Piece, Zatch Bell, Full Metal Alchemist Tokyo Mew Mew, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, and that's all the animes I can think of for now, but I can think of tons more Mangas Out of those animes listed, (other than Naruto), I think Yu Yu Hakusho is my fav, and I love Kurama, and Botan. Cowboy Bebop is cool, I love the movie, and obviously I love Faye from cowboy bebop the most. I've never seen bleach, but I have heard it's gonna be on Adult Swim in America, so maybe I'll watch it
Posted on: 2006/7/30 11:19
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
SlamDunk, Ergo Proxy, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, One Piece, Bleach, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, The Coyote Ragtime Show etc...
Posted on: 2006/7/30 17:46
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
has 2 be bleach naruto inuyasha eureka 7 Samurai champloo in love wit it samurai X cowboy bebop full metal alcheimist yu yu hakusho one piecce zatch bell super miulk chann trigun bo bo bo bobo dbz
Posted on: 2006/7/30 18:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic