123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Pets
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I am an animal freak, and I want to know if any of you have pets or a favorite animal. I love all animals pretty much equally, and I have a dog. She is a shetland sheepdog and her name is Lady. she is so adorable
Posted on: 2006/7/31 16:30
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Re: Pets
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
I plan on getting two dogs this coming year. I've read a book saying that "If you've never had a dog, then your missing out a whole lot!" I hope this is true.

Oh yeah I currently have 14 birds, some cockateils and others parakeets.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/7/31 16:35
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Wow, that's cool, I love birds. And yes, if you have never had a dog you are missing out on a ton
Posted on: 2006/7/31 16:36
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah, you are missing out on so much of you dont have a dog. but, maybe you should start off with one dog first ...
oh, and i have one little doggy! so cute!
Posted on: 2006/7/31 23:10
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Quote:

berryz wrote:
yeah, you are missing out on so much of you dont have a dog. but, maybe you should start off with one dog first ...
oh, and i have one little doggy! so cute!

Yeah, I plan on getting a cute widdle puppy. But One dog is gonna be for my sister and the other for me, so technically we're getting two dogs, hehe. I'm not sure what dog to choose though. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, let's exclude the german shepard(heard it was hard to take care of )
Posted on: 2006/8/1 16:42
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Last time I had a pet, I ate it.
I'm not kidding too.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 20:06
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
fish ?

well, it depends on what type of dog you want. cause theres hard working, lazy, cute, rough, mean, fierce ....
so, which tpye/s are you looking for ? i can give you a suggestion once i get an idea.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 22:33
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, Utada_Numba_One, what size of a dog do you want? Do you like ones with a lot of fur, or with short fur? It depends on that kind of thing. berryz, you said you had a little dog, what kind of dog is it? I love my sheltie
Posted on: 2006/8/2 6:31
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Well, he/she has to look like a wolf (maybe a breed), I definitly want my dog to get along with others(family, pets, etc.), I don't want it to bark a lot, and I guess that's it.

Edit...

Actually I really don't care about the size, just as long as size doesn't matter towards messyiness. But I am gonna get th edog while it's young.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/2 9:36
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
If you want a dog that looks like a wolf, a Siberian Husky would probably be good. I believe they are nice dogs, but they are very big. I'm not sure about the barking thing. Here's some info on Siberian huskies.
http://www.akc.org/breeds/siberian_husky/index.cfm
and here is a picture
http://www.dog.com/breed/docgrafx/siberhus.jpg
Posted on: 2006/8/2 10:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>