Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  riku
      riku
RPG
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
utada, kingdom hearts, it's all kinda related.
i noticed a lot of gamers here love RPG games, so i decided to make a topic about it.
so, what's your favorite RPG game? i guess that's a good question to begin with.
oh, and what's the latest RPG game you played/are playing?

well, my n?1 RPG is final fantasy X. it took me 4 years to finally beat it. and i had so much fun...
second place is deffinatly kingdom hearts.
and i'm currently playing final fantasy IX (if anyone got some hints/cheats, let me know ^_^) great game.
Posted on: 2006/8/10 15:18
  •  ExitWounds
      ExitWounds
Re: RPG
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15/M/Canada
My favourite RPG is FFX, which I finished quite recently. Haven't played X-2 yet, but I'm sure I'll like it. Anyone here ever play Morrowind? (Its a lot better after you download patches to fix up some stuff, like horrendous character models).

And I've never played KH 1 and 2. RPGs I hope to play include the Xenosaga series, Shadow Hearts series, Oblivion, and Grandia 3. I'm also looking forward to the releases of FFXII, FFXIII, Fable 2, Enchanted Arms, and Valkyrie Profile 2. (Needless to say, RPGs are among my favourite game genres.)
Posted on: 2006/8/10 21:56
Re: RPG
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
my fav is ffx and ff-x-2 it took me about 2 weeks to beat both toghter and 4 years !!!!! y it take so long riku

ooo and i love kingdom hearts 2 alot
Posted on: 2006/8/14 13:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic