everything anime

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
everything anime
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
like anime?love anime? post yuor anime topics here.
Posted on: 2006/8/6 18:08
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Re: everything anime
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
I lurve anime!!!!! I'm currently drawing some characters and I have two anime books to guide me. I usually buy newtype magazines and I have 26 DVD's and 2 VHS (recorded shows) anime. I own 10/17 volumes of ai yori aoshi manga and wallpaper of basically random anime shows. I love! I lurve!!!!!!!!!

Anyway let's talk about drawing anime. Do people usually get good at it by doodling on there notebooks a lot?

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/7 12:18
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i love anime. i find myself drawing sometimes, but i'm never really happy when i finish it. i got a book guiding me as well, but it isn't really a good one. the writer is american and it misses that little bit that makes anime so special. especially the eyes are badly done in his book.
i try to collect everything that's got something to do with anime. but there aren't that much DVD's around here, so tough luck for me. i'm currently watching bleach, which i really love. my goodness, that show's great.
Posted on: 2006/8/8 0:32
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
I totally agree with you. I'm on episode 9 right now. I love that teddy bear, he's really funny.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/8 17:15
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
you meen kon? he's cute ^_^
i love ichigo, he's so sweet and cool. but naming all my favorite characters would take me a loooong time. i'm waiting till next week's episode airs. same as with naruto, once a week airing is just too few.
currently watching trigun, because i heared it was one hell of an anime. well, it sure is funny.
Posted on: 2006/8/10 15:11
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
me! i also luv anime...
well i'm learning to draw & have guide books too...

you can be good at drawing if you keep practicing and if you have the talent to do so...

my drawing's a bit messy back then but after learning the basics i get contented to the outcomes of some of my drawing and they imporved alot!!...

hope i could learn drawng manga too...
i only draw basic poses but not that good...
still practicing!!!
Posted on: 2006/8/10 18:44
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
yeah drawing anime is really tough for me because I'm usually more familiar with other styles. I feel like I have to be perfect on my doodle drawings, and I use the eraser a lot. I guess I'm somewhat improving everyday.

Trigun is so hilarious! I think there are 25 episodes...I think. You should watch Golden Boy too, I think it's quite funny(if you think perverted anime boys are funny).

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/11 8:58
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I adore anime and manga (I have like 48 manga books, of all different series) I have a drawing book and kit that shows me how to draw manga and anime, and I'm not too bad actually. I love drawing the big eyes
Posted on: 2006/8/12 17:30
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i love anime to everyting about it i have a collcetion of dvds and manga i love drawing them to im pretty good at drawing them i was drawing itachi and sasuke a while ago i love drawing there sharigan
Posted on: 2006/8/14 13:33
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Oh geez...Anime/Manga...I love Gravitation!! <3 It's a great Anime & Manga. So is Bleach though. And Petshop of Horrors. Even though they only made 3 episodes in the anime!! =( umm...What else...Loveless..Though I havent seen/read all of it yet. Umm...That's all i can think of right now. Lol.
Posted on: 2006/8/19 0:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>