General Utada Discussion
  Utada Hikaru new single O.o

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada Hikaru new single O.o
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Does everyone know bout Hikki's song 'HERO'??
i dont know anything bout it but i found it on WIKI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HERO_%28Utada_Hikaru_song%29
Posted on: 2006/9/5 6:02
Re: Utada Hikaru new single O.o
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea and i think there's another 1 called im a bear
Posted on: 2006/9/5 9:10
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Quote:

HERO is expected to be Utada Hikaru's 17th Japanese single (22nd overall), with Boku wa Kuma serving as an already confirmed song on the single. Details on the exact track listing are not yet confirmed. However, according to the Copycat Forum [1], the single will have six tracks on it (including instrumentals), her highest since Hikaru's hit #1 single, Wait & See ~Risk~. The single itself is currently expected to be out in early November, just a matter of months after Hikaru's last studio effort, ULTRA BLUE, and only two months after the end of her tour, UTADA UNITED. [2]

Hikaru was reported as saying that "Boku wa Kuma" is her first time writing a children's television song. She is also reported as being confident with this cheerful but gentle song for the NHK kid's show in Japan which will air throughout October and November using Hikaru's song as its theme. Details as to whether Boku wa Kuma will be the lead A-side, a potential other A-side, or a B-side on the single have not yet been disclosed.

Track list(uncomfirmed)
Track listing (Unconfirmed)

1. HERO
2. Boku wa Kuma (ぼくはくま, Boku wa Kuma? lit. I'm a Bear)
3. nontheless
4. HERO -original karaoke-
5. Boku wa Kuma (Kondo wa Kimi ga Kuma Ver.) (ぼくはくま (こんどはきみがくま Ver.)
6. nontheless -original karaoke-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eep! If this is true, there are THREE new songs coming out! Nontheless, Hero, and Kuma! I'm sooo excited!
Posted on: 2006/9/5 16:28
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
That is sooo awesome! i'm buying it! lol hey thanks everyone
U know i haven't heard about the "This is love" digital single?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmi wish i can hear it lol.
Posted on: 2006/9/5 20:40
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Digital single? Hmm.. Never heard about that one.. But if it's a THIS IS LOVE remix, I'm buying it! Along with the upcoming single of course! But I can't believe we have to wait 'till September.. THREE MORE MONTHS! Gah! I can't wait that long!!>< (It's like waiting for KH2&Ultra Blue AGAIN! )And I'm probably going to buy it on iTunes so I'll have to wait longer. Booooooo.
Posted on: 2006/9/5 21:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic