12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  valefor6879
      valefor6879
Hikki's Music Vid. Storylines: "Be My Last"
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I'm watching the video and now I really wonder what the story behind it is, it gets more sadder if you know something when it hapens to be bad XD Soo...this is what I got so far, don't know if it's the real deal:

The girl and Hikki-chan used to be really really good childhood friends that did EVERYTHING together. Even the girl's dad, the guy playing the guitar and the one that gave her the crucifix, treated her like his own. After that it's scenes when Hikki-chan and the girl are all grown up, some of the childhood flashback still happen at times ._. So then the girl had probably left Hikki, his dad, and the city and went with her mom, hence the first words of the song. And then they grew up without knowing what happened to each other. All of a sudden, the girl falls in love with a guy but there's a catch, he lives at the place where she left so she goes back to live with him or something. So then they start to eat dinner at some place and that's when the Hikki-chan ghost starts to show up. At first the girl couldn't recognize her, but as they went out of the restaurant she saw her and the memories started to flow back into, but before she could fully grasp the memory, Hikki-chan dissapeared D:. The guy was getting nutty about the mask of dead stuff because he prolly killed someone already either when he was fighting, since he trains with a pounching bad and knows how to box, or he shot someone, since it showed him and a silver shiny thingy that I think is a gun ._. . He dreams about his past as he slept and then wakes up and tries to run away from it, fearing something might happen to the one he loves. The girl is confused about this and she doesn't know what to do, so she gets up and follows him to like tell him whatever happened in the past doesn't matter to her...psh...cliche tramp >> Anyhoo...the boy prolly reflects the innocence of the man, but I think that's the only role he has XD So the girl chases after the guy and then enters the cross road section where Hikki-chan pushed her to save her life, what happened with the car afterwards was time being on the right track, time slowed down when Hikki-chan pushed her down ._. So then the girl looks up in confusion and wonders who she is, but then she slowly realizes it was her long childhood friend, and Hikki-chan smiles in happiness as she knew that the girl remembered her...and then she was probably at peace as she closed her eyes, knowing what was gonna happen, and let the car hit her instead. Of course the girl was the only one who could see Hikki-chan, but it there was probably an accident that happened a long time ago that already killed her, that's why she's a ghost :D The accident was prolly that she got ran over by a car, but she didn't want it to happen to her friend and Hikki-chan knew that it was the girl's fate. Basically, Hikki-chan sacrificed her soul just to save her friend ._.... ;-; ...I think that's about it X-x...oh and some more stuff about the lyrics. The girl fell in love with a wrong kind of guy hence the miss matched couple part, but then it gets to a better sounding lyric verse next which prolly represents that they were meant to be.

This song is from both the Girl and Hikki-chan's point of view, it tells the story of both Unfated Love, and Everlasting Friendship, and this kinda fills in the missing link of what happened as each of the events occured ._.

Soooo...anyone wanna tell me the REAL storyline please? D:
Posted on: 2007/1/11 19:07
Re: Hikki's Music Vid. Storylines: "Be My Last"
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
it is juz like a flash back u noe..
ya..
the girl,hikki n the guy they were childhood frens..
but the soul of hikki who die in the incident is tryin to show the gal who is the murder who killed hikki in the car accident..
Posted on: 2007/1/11 22:44
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Hikkis Music Vid. Storylines: "Be My Last"
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
sad sadddddd video...

but its kinda ridiculous dat hikki was hit and the action of her flying up
Posted on: 2007/1/11 22:53
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
they put the dummy tere n knock d
Posted on: 2007/1/11 22:55
  •  kay-chan
      kay-chan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14 female malaysia
yeah, i was really scared when i saw hikki flying :P

but it was a great pv..(although i don't like hikki's hair fashion that time)

Boku wa Kuma = i'm Kuma Chang!! ~
Posted on: 2007/1/12 2:37
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
the accident part wasn't scary...i was more of a...OMG!!! HAHAHA!!!!

oh and if u said that hikki-san was a ghost in the vid and only her children hood friend saw her...how the heck did the pl in the ambulance manage to see her and to put her on a stretcher and all??
Posted on: 2007/1/12 2:44
  •  kay-chan
      kay-chan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14 female malaysia
^ well my sis was just like you

Boku wa Kuma = i'm Kuma Chang!! ~
Posted on: 2007/1/12 2:52
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
the ambulance nv c her..
they thought is the other gal is injured..
u nv c the ppl dat cross the road didnt even c her
Posted on: 2007/1/12 4:19
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
ohhhh, so that's what the ambulance was for
Posted on: 2007/1/12 9:44
  •  valefor6879
      valefor6879
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
When I started to get the story it made my eyes teary ish but I didn;t cry ;-;...T_T...it was said when they the girl started to recognize Hikki-chan and they both smiled and then she got ran over ._. ...D: it's like superman without the strings...and gravity! :x But I think that the girl didn't know hikki died since she was away and she didn't start freaking out when she saw her for the first time AND she didn't recognize her at first since they never grew up together >< At the end her dad was taking her somwhere without hikki...they use children's innocence D: T-T...Hikki-chan's husband IS really talented ><
Posted on: 2007/1/12 15:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>