General Utada Discussion
  hikki's MUSICA interview

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
hikki's MUSICA interview
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
MUSICA mag in Japan has published an interview on hikki. As i don't live in japan (duh) and i can't speak japanese can someone who speaks japanese AND and lives in japan please please upload a translation of it

arigato gozaimasu
Posted on: 2007/3/25 21:03
  •  whipped_surpreme
      whipped_surpreme
Re: hikki's MUSICA interview
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
if someone has it,
can they scan it as well? I could do the translations if I had it o.o
Posted on: 2007/3/26 15:17
Re: hikkis MUSICA interview
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
anyways, today i picked up a mag which contained a hikki article (surprise,surprise)and it was refering to hikki MUSICA interview. anywaay i shall roughly translate it here as the article is in chinese

J-pop queen utada hikaru(note:YAY they called her a j-pop queen), who recently announced her divorce to kiriya kazuaki, faces many sorts of rumors on the reason of her divorce from the media. Recently in an interview with the japanese magazine MUSICA, she reveals the reason for her divorce for the first time.

after hikki's divorce, many rumors have been flying around(on the reason for divorce). one of them is that kiriya was too "playful" and had incurred the wrath of his father-in-law. hikki-chan volutarily revealed the reason for divorce in the interview. she says that there are many reasons, but the main thing is that she feels she is living a very good life now.
hikki-chan also says "kiriya is the one who can understand me the most now. he is very concerned about me, and wants to save me from loneliness, but till now, im still not saved. maybe its because im too used to solving problems myself."

hikki-chan also mentioned her mother, keiko fuji, who she mentions rarely. she feels that her mother is "very far away, like a person she can never get close to..." and about her father, utada teruzane she says that their relationship is turning for the better.

although hikki-chan's family and marridge life have not been smooth sailing, her career is very successful. her newest single "flavor of life" has not only hogged the no.1 spot in oricon for 2 weeks, but has also reached the 60 000 mark.(note:as u can see, this article was written sometime ago)

my translation skills suck
my english is somewhat limited today
Posted on: 2007/3/27 4:17
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
erith..
i tink u can b a news reporter..
but thx 4 the information
Posted on: 2007/3/27 7:43
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh thanks for your translation. Very helpful! =3
Posted on: 2007/3/28 0:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
vicky, if u wanna buy the mag with the original thing in chinese(it might give u more details, i just translated in watever limited knowledge of chinese i had) its call "u zhou tan", u noe that big one and the issue that contains this has a silver theme cover featuring angela zhang
Posted on: 2007/3/28 5:22
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i no buy..
n i tink now dun hv le 4 tis week
Posted on: 2007/3/28 5:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic