Utada and Others ( Good Discussion) important

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada and Others ( Good Discussion) important
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/ Philadelphia, PA USA
Hey wow its been along time since i been on here lol

well as we now utada maybe comming out with her new English album!!!!!!!!! because island def jam is pressuring her and i think that shell hustle on that since she probably dont want them to break her contract. Also even thou the utada ayumi fued is not real but as we are seeing ayumis sales are dropping like utadas but utada is about to take the empress of j-pop from ayumi because as u can see from her recent success with flavor of life selling over 500000 copies and becoming the most downloaded single of all time ( or something like that).So utada is comming back on her game. Also i think that utada is going to take ayumis title - empress of j-pop- and i think that namie amuro is gong to make a impact, BoA i think is going down, sorry to say. She needs to go work on her korean fans. She may lose them. Then there Koda Kumi................... She is like in here own world now and days lol. OhOHOHOHOHOHOHOHo and Kiss and Cry!!!!!!!!!!! From the preveiw on her official website i really do think that it sounds better then Flavor of Life. so it may even make a bigger success for utada. I feel good now that since her absence from the music scence that she is taking back the crown from ayumi and She is going to reclame her fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry its so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so o so so so so so so so long lol
Posted on: 2007/4/22 9:54
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re: Utada and Others ( Good Discussion) important
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
she gonna make a new English album???
Where did u read this??
Posted on: 2007/4/22 14:30
Hikki Fanatic
she said this in a interveiw with musicaa magazine. she said that they keep asking her when is she going to make a new english album and she also said shes going to start after she done promoting FOL but she also has kiss and cry so we dont know yet
Posted on: 2007/4/22 14:55
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
o crap thats coolio that shes making a new english album its been a while
Posted on: 2007/4/22 15:00
Hikki Fanatic
oh oh oh oh i forgot, what about Do As Infinity ???/??? Do you think they should get back togather?? Because i honestly think that tomika van and that dude arent doing good without eachother>> what do you think
Posted on: 2007/4/22 20:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
FORREALZOS!!??
i hope her lyrics arent so CLUBISH..and i hope this time she will be the ATOMIC bomb that explodes in AMERICA like it exploded at hiroshima and nagasaki haha
Posted on: 2007/4/22 21:07
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

danny wrote:
FORREALZOS!!??
i hope her lyrics arent so CLUBISH..and i hope this time she will be the ATOMIC bomb that explodes in AMERICA like it exploded at hiroshima and nagasaki haha

lol we was talkin bout dis a few minutes ago man lol
Posted on: 2007/4/22 21:09
  •  rebel316
      rebel316
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Island Def Jam is pressuring her to make a new English album? ROFL! Even if they were, they have some nerve after the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of promotion they provided for Exodus </sarcasm>
Posted on: 2007/4/23 2:27
  •  ikagami39
      ikagami39
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18/F/Miami, FL
ah whatever Hikki wants to do, I support her all the way. even when she composes songs that have clubish lyrics [easy breezy!! tippy toe!!...lol]

i came back here to the US in 2003. never heard much about Utada even when her album Exodus was released. Island Def Jam group needs to calm down [an english album would be really cool!] and should work more on their advertising on getting hikki's name out in the public for the world to know.

but then again, if Hikki becomes super famous in the US like she is in Japan, she would lose those moments where she is just normal like the rest of us.
Posted on: 2007/4/23 9:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic