1234...24>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Hikaru
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
im completely knew to Utada Hikaru's music; i only started listening to it 1 month ago so could anyone gimme info or any really cool Utada music...my favourite one so far is Blue followed closely by Hikari.
Posted on: 2007/5/17 7:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Hikaru
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
1st thing to do is

to resize that ridiculous expression pic
Posted on: 2007/5/17 7:24
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
thanx fr the advice
Posted on: 2007/5/17 7:41
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
better.

hey, i'm not insulting you or anything, relax.

but don't you think it's a bit weird to put such large pics?

and hikki's expression looks weird too.
Posted on: 2007/5/17 9:14
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
yea i hav 2 agree with u...soz bout all dat...but bein new and everythin, i can get kinda stressed out Now goin back to the original topic...can someone fill me in? Iv read the website and everything but i bet that isn't everythin about Hikaru
Posted on: 2007/5/17 9:55
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Jorge wrote:
im completely knew to Utada Hikaru's music; i only started listening to it 1 month ago so could anyone gimme info or any really cool Utada music...my favourite one so far is Blue followed closely by Hikari.

Well to be quite frank, i believe all of Hikki's music are great (cept some of her songs on the Exodus album). The meaning of cool doesnt hit me really of what youre trying to say, do u mean cool as in all techno and stuff or what. By really, i believe all of her songs are worth great respect and praise too. A few songs i think u should probably check up are Sakura Drops, Distance, Final Distance, Sanctuary, Wait and See, Wings, Flavor of Life, Traveling, Exodus 04, First Love, Keep Tryin, Be My Last, Kario, and many more. Its really all on your taste in music so we cant be to forward with what u mean by cool.
Posted on: 2007/5/17 16:51
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Actually, try out the Exodus album. Many people here dont like it, but I, for one do like the entire album.

The songs I would suggest are

Passion
Sanctuary
Simple and Clean
Hikari
Flavor of Life
Nichiyo No Asa
Wait and See
This Is Love
Blue
One Night Magic
Making Love
Wings
Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau Koro
Kettobase!
I Love You (Uso Mitai Na)
Tokyo Nights
ASAP
Traveling
Movin O Without You
Colors
Sakura Drops
Keep Tryin
Addicted to You
First love
Be My Last
Can you Keep A Secret?
Automatic
Posted on: 2007/5/17 19:48
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
The Exodus album does have its good songs, but i jus cant continue to listen to Animato and Easy Breezy continually like how i listen to her other songs. Exodus 04 and Devil Inside are good tho, You Make Me Want To Be A Man is a little different and well im not to fond of it, but hey this is my decision, go ahead and listen to the Exodus album and maybe u will like it. Im jus saying i dont think its as great as her albums in japan.
Posted on: 2007/5/17 20:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
personally i think her english and japanese songs are equally good. her english songs have great sounds, but not that great lyrics so i suppose that's why many people didn't really like Exodus. you could say it was kind of a culture shock cause the lyrics were kind of explicit in some songs. Not directly explicit, but they still refer a lot to sex, which is VERY NOT hikki's style. eg. the workout, easy breezy, let me give you my love, wonder'bout
even though there are some EXPLICIT lyrics, there are others without, example:
Kremlin Dusk
Exodus '04
Opening (that doesn't really count but...)
About Me

i really recommend Kremlin dusk

about her japanese songs, some are not really THAT good BUT there are some that really really rock
such as
uso mitai na I love you
dareka no negai ga kanau koro
keep tryin
be my last
colors
deep river
FD, traveling and SAKURA drops
FLAVOR OF LIFE!
Posted on: 2007/5/18 4:13
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
iv just listened to Kremlin Dusk and its become one of my favourites; along with Blue and Hikari. Other songs that iv listened to and i really liked are Devil Inside, Exodus 04, First Love, Flavour of life, Passion/ Sanctuary, Simple and Clean, You make me want to be a man, Final Distance and Be my last.

Thanx fr all the advice and ill try to listen to the others as soon as i can. I would also like 2 know more things about Hikaru; and is there a music video for 'Blue' or 'Kremlin Dusk'?

p.s: when i say cool i mean 'really good' 'excellent' etc.
Posted on: 2007/5/18 7:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...24>