Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
New here, and just wanted to say hi!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/USA
Hi!

No, really, that's it.

Ok, you got me, I'll talk! My name is Vincent and- Yes, yes, I know my Username says Luinta, but that's only because it's the name of the main character of a book I'm working on, so I use it everywhere, because it's not very likely to be used often enough for me to end up being Luinta452 or something like that! And look! You've already found out something about me! I like to write!

I'm also into art and have even won an Art Contest! You can see some of my art and CG stills on my Deviant ART page: http://Luinta.DeviantART.com

I also, of course, love music, and Utada-sama in particular! Other favorites include Origa, Hyde, Gackt, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kotoko, and several others! I also do some music too! I play the piano and can sing, despite what my little sister thinks! XD

Not much else to say really. I live in Vermont, but I won't go into more detail then that for reasons of me being paranoid.

In terms of other interests, I'm into Kenjitsu, and enjoy the thought of trying to skateboard. I can't even really ollie yet! XD I also enjoy the Final Fantasy games (who doesn't), and a good helping of anime and manga. Currently, I'm addicted to Death Note.

Like I said earlier, I'm trying to write a book. It involves two sisters separated after the deaths of most of their people, and the journey taken by one to find the other and on and on. I'm still a little unsure of the final plot layout, but I have various story pieces already in place. I plan on combining my love of art with my love of fantasy by someday turning this story into a manga-esk type with my own art! You can even see some of the CG art concepts I have the the Luinta Character on my Deviant ART page.

Well, I do have to commend you for reading this whole thing! It's not often I actually take the time to talk about myself. Most people just don't care to hear all of it! XD
So run, run now and run fast! Your Dream awaits...
Posted on: 2007/8/29 22:44
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: New here, and just wanted to say hi!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Hi and welcome Luinta or Vincent, whichever you prefer.

Glad to hear that you're into ar I guess you could say I"m into art too but I'm too lazy to do much about it.
Keep it up with your story.
Posted on: 2007/8/29 22:49
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Helloes, nice to meet you. I think I'll call you Luinita. And welcome to the forums
Posted on: 2007/8/29 23:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
welcome to the forum. nice artwork. have fun.
Posted on: 2007/8/29 23:51
  •  thisisant
      thisisant
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19/m/in exodus
hi there, Luinta!!

I'll be looking forward to the book!!
Posted on: 2007/8/31 5:10
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
yo.
Posted on: 2007/8/31 10:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic