Utada Clothing

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada Clothing
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23 / M / Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Does Utada clothing even exist? I know most bands/music artists/et cetera put out like t-shirts and stuff, but (fan-made aside) I have never seen Utada apparel anywhere. What's up with that? Does her record company not produce shirts and stuff for the fans to buy?

I would kill for an Utada pull-over hoodie. One with a picture of some sort of her on the front, and her name running down the sleeves. That would be so hardcore awesome.

I like the UtadaNet ones alright, and they're certainly a LOT better than nothing. Though, how cool would it be to have a design of her on the front? I know how screenprinting things goes, and it's hard to get a ton of color on to things like hoodies. Someone should make some original one or two-colored art of Utada.

EDIT: Okay. I am soooo super stupid. The Utada net logo is a two-color picture of Utada. Any chance that will end up on a hoodie at some point?
Posted on: 2007/10/14 23:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Utada Clothing
guest_Unregistered
She has a clothing line, a calendar and a self-drawn cartoon pet named Chuichi that catfights with merchandising juggernaut Hello Kitty.
here's a link

http://www.chuichi.ne.jp/
Posted on: 2007/10/14 23:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
she should put her pics on the clothing line =D

then it would be awesome =)
Posted on: 2007/10/15 19:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i have never worn "name brand" clothing, but i would gladly sport some "hikki" threads.
Posted on: 2007/10/15 22:01
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23 / M / Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
i would gladly sport some "hikki" threads.

There's definitely a market for Hikki fangear, and I can't for the life of me find anything official, no matter how much I look. It's very sad.
Posted on: 2007/10/15 22:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i need to get a hikki inspired tattoo.
Posted on: 2007/10/15 22:19
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i want a tattoo of hikaru-san's name in kanji! and a black t-shirt with her name on it too!
Posted on: 2007/10/16 20:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea seriously i definitely would want like a utada hikaru hoodie or like a t-shirt...if it meant getting her name out in public...then hell yea id do it...but of course...how famous she is already there'd be no point of promoting her name...but still hikki clothing would be so awesome...
Posted on: 2007/10/17 12:41
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i think you guys would just buy it and not wear it
Posted on: 2007/10/18 8:35
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
are you serious!? if a shirt of hoodie from her like came out today...id definitely buy it and wear it immediately...without question...if youre that insane over hikki then you'll do things youve never imagined youd do...im probably one of those people.
Posted on: 2007/10/19 7:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>