Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  any ideas on how i can get her to like me?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
any ideas on how i can get her to like me?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea heres the situation...there's this japanese girl in my chinese class in college...i kinda like her (everybody says that i only like her cause shes pretty n theyve never seen her before...ill admit she isnt the prettiest girl but i still find her to be really cute)...i see her everyday in class and that makes my day go super good...but the problem is that i want her to like me back but i just dont know how...we've caught eyes a couple of times but then i kinda feel that she's avoiding me whenever i walk by...she like takes a step back when i walk by her...im like i dont bite ya know? and she never seems to be very active...shes always talking about studying...is her avoiding me a thing saying that she doesnt like me? i really like her alot but i just dont know how i can talk to her being myself without saying the wrong things...there's just no conversatin starter whenever i try to talk to her...if i say like hi...i think that she'll immediately know that i like her and she'll blow me off...i cant ask her to help me with the classwork cause im already doing so good in that class...any ideas? all the other people ive asked just gave me crap...seriously...real opinions here

kinda copied off of aisho (sorry aisho)
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: any ideas on how i can get her to like me?
guest_Unregistered
1st we have a relationship thread in full swing, since all of us here at the "U-unit" are lonely and single. you could have posted there.
2nd, you like her right? then approach her. so what if she doesn't like you? maybe she does. how will you know if you hang around wondering?
her shyness/avoidance maybe be because of many things. culture, upbringing, personal ways. don't just think those things means she's not interested.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:26
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: any ideas on how i can get her to like me?
Administrator
A/S/L
Sorrow hit the nail on the head.

Relationship thread.

Gogo.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 22:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic