Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
if u have a myspace please add my fansite! =D

and here is the URL:

www.myspace.com/hikki4ever1

度もありがとうございます!

Dude, you have got to stop stealing people's stuff. I know where you got that avatar of Hikaru on your Myspace from, please remove it because you didn't ask permission to borrow it, or else I will tell that person.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 18:01
Re: jCj =)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

Dude, you have got to stop stealing people's stuff. I know where you got that avatar of Hikaru on your Myspace from, please remove it because you didn't ask permission to borrow it, or else I will tell that person.

hes not actually stealing it...he just likes the picture and just put it on his space...besides why should u care.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 19:38
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

hes not actually stealing it...he just likes the picture and just put it on his space...besides why should u care.

Are you that stupid? If it was your work, surely you would like people to ask you first for permission to use it. Besides, the person who made it is my friend, so don't go on talking about why I should care or not.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 20:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

Are you that stupid? If it was your work, surely you would like people to ask you first for permission to use it. Besides, the person who made it is my friend, so don't go on talking about why I should care or not.

like huai wen is gon claim that its his..isnt it good to know someone has ur work on thur page, but at the same time u kno that u did it..i dont think huai wen would actually steal it and says he did it. & dont call me stupid or else a war is gon start.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 20:54
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

like huai wen is gon claim that its his..isnt it good to know someone has ur work on thur page, but at the same time u kno that u did it..i dont think huai wen would actually steal it and says he did it. & dont call me stupid or else a war is gon start.

Oh wow...I'm scared...it's the internet dude, don't try to make it sound like you're going to threaten me. Please...

I'm just saying he should ask the person permission who made it so that he can use it on his Myspace page. I didn't say Huai Wen was going to claim it as his own. I know him quite well, so I'm only assuming that he is just using it for good reasons, but he needs to realize that asking permission first is neccessary or else somebody might see it and start flaming on him.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 21:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

Oh wow...I'm scared...it's the internet dude, don't try to make it sound like you're going to threaten me. Please...

I'm just saying he should ask the person permission who made it so that he can use it on his Myspace page. I didn't say Huai Wen was going to claim it as his own. I know him quite well, so I'm only assuming that he is just using it for good reasons, but he needs to realize that asking permission first is neccessary or else somebody might see it and start flaming on him.

well if u know him quite well then u shouldnt have said wat u said, i know huai wen quite well also so im just getting his back, and foo u sound fuckin retarded.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 21:07
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

well if u know him quite well then u shouldnt have said wat u said, i know huai wen quite well also so im just getting his back, and foo u sound fuckin retarded.

Just because I know him doesn't mean I should have his back. And I sound retarted? Please expand more on that please. Show me proof that I am wrong about this. Other than that, I don't need to waste my time arguing all night with you.
Posted on: 2007/11/5 21:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

danny wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

and here is the URL:

度もありがとうございます!

Just because I know him doesn't mean I should have his back. And I sound retarted? Please expand more on that please. Show me proof that I am wrong about this. Other than that, I don't need to waste my time arguing all night with you.

u can go ahead and quit, and i dint say u should have his back, all im saying is that if u knew him u shouldnt be sounding too harsh on him. being retarded like "oh im so scared, its the internet dude" u kno how stupid u sound
Posted on: 2007/11/5 21:24
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yo hikki calm down man lolz

i made that fansite especially for Hikki man just for her so i just put that avatar on there cuz i made that fansite just for her (i repeat just for her!!)

and i agree with danny =)
Posted on: 2007/11/5 21:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>