123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Genki Rockets
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
Genki Rockets is the creation of Q-Entertainment's Mizuguchi Tetsuya. The company constructed Genki Rockets specifically for the video games Lumines II and Lumines Live. The voice of Genki Rockets is actually the voices of several different female singers combined into one, but it has been stated that all music is sung by "Lumi", a 17-year-old girl born in outer space 30 years into the future who wishes to come to Earth.. Their first single, "Heavenly Star / Breeze" was released July 4th, 2007.

- from the Wiki.theppn

I was too lazy to type up the information myself. xD

So far, Genki Rockets only released two songs:

Heavenly Star
Breeze

So, what do you think? =D Oh yea, they also performed in Japan during Live Earth. I guess that you guys are confused...'how the hell would they performed if they're not even real?'. They used holograms. ^_~ Which I thought was so awesome. When Lumi introduced herself in English during Live Earth, 'Hello? People of Earth?', only one person out of the whole crowd screamed 'Yea!'. xD

You can also check out their
official site
Posted on: 2007/12/1 9:28
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: Genki Rockets
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Wow Taiyou, u always seem to find great artist to listen too! I can never find catchy J-Pop artist now a days and your finds help me get into more music! Thanks very much!
Posted on: 2007/12/1 12:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
No problem, glad to help! ^^ I can upload Heavenly Star and Breeze for those who want it. Even though I don't have in my computer, I'll just rip it from one of my cds.
Posted on: 2007/12/1 12:37
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I think I can DL them off of LimeWire, but if u want it would help.
Posted on: 2007/12/1 12:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I can't find Breeze, but I have Heavenly Star! ^.^

Heavenly Star

But if you really want Breeze...then I shall go on a song hunt! xD
Posted on: 2007/12/1 14:23
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Naw its cool, i liked Heavenly Star the most. ^_^
Posted on: 2007/12/1 15:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:
Genki Rockets is the creation of Q-Entertainment's Mizuguchi Tetsuya. The company constructed Genki Rockets specifically for the video games Lumines II and Lumines Live. The voice of Genki Rockets is actually the voices of several different female singers combined into one, but it has been stated that all music is sung by "Lumi", a 17-year-old girl born in outer space 30 years into the future who wishes to come to Earth.. Their first single, "Heavenly Star / Breeze" was released July 4th, 2007.

- from the Wiki.theppn

I was too lazy to type up the information myself. xD

So far, Genki Rockets only released two songs:

Heavenly Star
Breeze

So, what do you think? =D Oh yea, they also performed in Japan during Live Earth. I guess that you guys are confused...'how the hell would they performed if they're not even real?'. They used holograms. ^_~ Which I thought was so awesome. When Lumi introduced herself in English during Live Earth, 'Hello? People of Earth?', only one person out of the whole crowd screamed 'Yea!'. xD

You can also check out their
official site

omg nice song =D

can't believe is a holograme lolz i thought it was a realy person

awesome song taiyou =)
Posted on: 2007/12/1 16:15
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I jus did sum researhc on Genki Rockets. It seems that Lumi is actually serveral female singers combining their voices!
Posted on: 2007/12/1 16:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Like I said, always glad to help! ^^ I think the hologram thing was a very cool and original idea. =D The best part of Genki Rockets besides their music is their PVs. It's colorful and abstract. I believe all the colorful-ness in the PVs depicts from Lumi's imagination. I think she pictures these things, since she never been to Earth. xD

I know, I know. Lumi isn't real. -.- But still...
Posted on: 2007/12/1 16:22
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Its very similar to the Gorillaz
Posted on: 2007/12/1 16:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>