Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Hikki & Johnnys
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Onna~
I don't know if everyone know this....but...here;

Inohara Yoshihiko of V6 had formed a Ping Pong Club with fellow entertainers Moriyama Naotaro and Ayakouji Shou a.k.a. DJ Ozma (leader of Jpop group Kishidan), with Utada Hikaru as their manager.(from http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Inohara_Yoshihiko)
How come i don't know about this!

Also, Hikki likes Okada Junichi of V6! I found this on some website but i don't remember, but it has something to do with Utaban. Hikki said that he was her type of man, and she asked him if she was looking for a girl with money, she have it....something like that. At that time, if i'm not mistaken, she was only 19!

I don't know but, to me it sounds ridiculous as if "I have lots of money, so please be my Boyfriend!"...but hey, she's just 19 there and maybe she was just kidding.

Well, and now, she's close with Arashi....she seems to like Matsujun...and a friend of Sakurai Sho.

Well, i just want to point out that Hikki is somewhat related to Johnnys boys..... (even though i'm not really into them except Yamapi )

Anyway, this is my first topic and i'm new here. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Posted on: 2007/12/17 23:29
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Hikki & Johnnys
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
wow lolz
Posted on: 2007/12/17 23:49
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
hajime mashite Akanegurlz-san. jigenbakuda desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

I've heard of johnny's boys, but I don't know nothing about them. I think its a group of male boy bands that are hot...am I correct? I head some of them got sexually harassed by the manager as well! But seeing as they are all hot (the source of many a fangirl's daydream), I could see utada fitting in with them. But to be honest even though she is famous, I do not think she would be with another famous pretty person like gackt, hyde,or jun (whoever the guy from yukan club is).But none the less hikki-chan being the manager/watergirl for anyone's team is EPIC.

If she was bold enough when she was 19 to tell a man publicly she has the hots for him, why has she not done the same now? I haven't heard the slightest about hikki and a man, not even a cuddle buddy... But it would be fun to see hikki paired with a good looking guy, although she mentioned that a lot of japanese men's personality do not turn her on I'm sure that can all be over looked if you are hot enough, lol.

But I need to go research jonny's group, I'll give more input later.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/12/18 0:08
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Onna~
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

I've heard of johnny's boys, but I don't know nothing about them. I think its a group of male boy bands that are hot...am I correct? I head some of them got sexually harassed by the manager as well! But seeing as they are all hot (the source of many a fangirl's daydream), I could see utada fitting in with them. But to be honest even though she is famous, I do not think she would be with another famous pretty person like gackt, hyde,or jun (whoever the guy from yukan club is).But none the less hikki-chan being the manager/watergirl for anyone's team is EPIC.

If she was bold enough when she was 19 to tell a man publicly she has the hots for him, why has she not done the same now? I haven't heard the slightest about hikki and a man, not even a cuddle buddy... But it would be fun to see hikki paired with a good looking guy, although she mentioned that a lot of japanese men's personality do not turn her on I'm sure that can all be over looked if you are hot enough, lol.

Arigato gozaimashita, Jigenbakuda!(weird nick, lol)
Yeah i got your point and thanks for viewing . Do you even heard about her and Tatsuya Fujiwara? She mentioned that before in her blog. Eventhough it's just some rumors.
Posted on: 2007/12/18 0:19
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Akanegurlz wrote:

Arigato gozaimashita, Jigenbakuda!(weird nick, lol)
Yeah i got your point and thanks for viewing . Do you even heard about her and Tatsuya Fujiwara? She mentioned that before in her blog. Eventhough it's just some rumors.

my nick name is a unintentional mis-spelling of the yu-gi-oh card jigenbakudan, which means time bomb in japanese.

I have not heard about any of her relationship/crushes. I must research this guy too. Is the after the divorce? Is tatsuya-san another pretty-boy? Are her new tastes young strong bishonen that give her thrills?

Posted on: 2007/12/18 0:38
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Onna~
Oic...i don't read yu-gi-oh though...

Yup. I think it started on September this year, after her divorce on March. Tatsuya Fujiwara is popular in Asia after he acted in Death Note movie on 2006. He's more pretty than handsome, i think.

I found something here: http://community.livejournal.com/tatsuyafujiwara/80387.html
Posted on: 2007/12/18 0:52
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Akanegurlz wrote:
Oic...i don't read yu-gi-oh though...

Yup. I think it started on September this year, after her divorce on March. Tatsuya Fujiwara is popular in Asia after he acted in Death Note movie on 2006. He's more pretty than handsome, i think.

I found something here: http://community.livejournal.com/tatsuyafujiwara/80387.html

I'm otaku, so thats why I like yu-gi-oh, lol. Don't worry, most ladies have never heard of it anyways. He was in deathnote? I know that was popular. I remember the anime movie came out when I was in japan. But it was expensive, so I didn't go to see it. But I'm guessing he was in the deathnote live action.

So this guy is a playboy? It could be just what the doctor ordered. But she publicly says she has nothing to do with him. So I guess thats that. I thought kuma-chan was her lover... Wouldn't he be mad if hikki-chan was seeing tatsu on the side (tsk tsk tsk)

Posted on: 2007/12/18 1:06
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Onna~
Lol...lol...you make me laugh! I can imagine if Kuma-Chang got angry, since Hikki blog that Kuma-Chang didn't want to be her friend for an hour?! That's so funny!

Well, most probably Hikki's bf is Kuma-Chang for all...
Hahahah...i'm insane!
Posted on: 2007/12/18 1:14
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Onna~
Ok...i've gtg now. Bye Jigenbakuda(what a hard name lol!)

You're my First friend here Thanks a lot, and keep this forum up! I love Hikki!!!

Ja...til next time...
Posted on: 2007/12/18 1:17
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

I wonder what kind of guy she likes.....hmmm...
Posted on: 2007/12/18 13:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>