Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Rie fu
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
Rie fu (りえふ Rie Fu), born Rie Funakoshi (舩越りえ, Funakoshi Rie?) on January 11, 1985 in Tokyo, is a Japanese singer-songwriter. Rie fu graduated from the Central Saint Martins college of the University of the Arts London on July 18, 2007. She is commuting between the United Kingdom and Japan for recording and promoting her songs.

- quoted from the Wikipedia

Rie fu is quite different from some J-pop singers. She composes her music, writes her lyrics, and she is both fluent in English and Japanese. Majority of her songs is in English, like her last album tobira. [Which was an excellent album.] Her songs are mostly 'organic' sounding, acoustic and beautiful. xD I admit, some her songs may be boring depending what musical genre you lean more onto to. But she is very talented. =3 Her songs are nice to relax to. ^^

And those who watch Bleach...you'll know who she is. xD

Decay
Life Is Like A Boat
Tsukiakari
I Wanna Go to a Place...
Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu
2cm
5000 Miles
Negaigoto
Until I Say
Tiny Tiny Melody
Posted on: 2007/12/19 16:13
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Rie fu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
ah so thats her name. i know her song from Bleach 'life is like a boat', very good song. good artist.
Posted on: 2007/12/19 20:07
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: Rie fu
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Ahh Rei Fu, the other japanese singer i know who can speak English quite well! Yeah I only knew her cause of Life Is Like A Boat as the ED of Bleach.
Posted on: 2007/12/19 20:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic