laijunjie14
a pm from Marvs, and calling all admins
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
title, F.U.

the message goes:

Quote:

Marvs wrote:
I'd tolerate your blatant indiscrete insult but I won't tolerate your hypocrytical position claiming your a real Hikki fan. Talk about fraud. You illegaly sharing her music, no wonder she did'nt have that much sales previewsly. You leeches scum and reduce her talent to nothing. I'd be glad to report you to EMI. Take that!

what do you think about this, forumers?

i'm a leech scum?

how would you like to compare my collection with you, marvs?

if you want a flame war, i'd be happy to entertain you

i've just had a great xmas night, and i am in a good mood to take this to the admin and the fellow forumers

and marvs, i can take every single word from your pm and make you eat them all up

don't believe me? then continue with your pm, i'll be glad to show these to the others
Posted on: 2007/12/25 9:05
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Re: a pm from Marvs, and calling all admins
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
jeez marvs got some serious problems... ur not leech scum jj tho alot of us tend to pick on u we still think ur really cool.. well i do anyway
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/12/25 12:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Releasing this kind of pm to the public is not necessary.

I see no point in making this thread.
jj, are you trying to rally "support" for yourself in this thread?

Making a thread like this forces people to take sides. There will be little constructive discussion and this issue has the potential to quickly polarize.

This problem is between you and Marvs, and not the hundreds of forumers that visit utadanet everyday.

I do not mean to be excessively harsh, but merely frank.
I am requesting this thread be locked immediately. Have a good Christmas.
Posted on: 2007/12/25 12:21
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
title, F.U.

the message goes:

Quote:

Marvs wrote:
I'd tolerate your blatant indiscrete insult but I won't tolerate your hypocrytical position claiming your a real Hikki fan. Talk about fraud. You illegaly sharing her music, no wonder she did'nt have that much sales previewsly. You leeches scum and reduce her talent to nothing. I'd be glad to report you to EMI. Take that!

what do you think about this, forumers?

i'm a leech scum?

how would you like to compare my collection with you, marvs?

if you want a flame war, i'd be happy to entertain you

i've just had a great xmas night, and i am in a good mood to take this to the admin and the fellow forumers

and marvs, i can take every single word from your pm and make you eat them all up

don't believe me? then continue with your pm, i'll be glad to show these to the others

LMAO
Posted on: 2007/12/25 12:27
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Dude...what the hell?

For starters, he PMed you instead of calling you out on the open forums which makes him a better member of this community than you're being right now.

For another, his problem with you seems to be that you're illegally sharing her music? So...what? He's advocating the LAW as well as supporting an artist that you enjoy and respect by buying their products instead of obtaining them in other ways and...you find some sort of fault with this?

Do you REALLY think that he's in the wrong here?

And on top of that, while he may have had a problem with you and your stance on things, he had the courtesy of doing it through a method of relative privacy compared to what you're about right now.

Take a breather and think it over objectively.
Posted on: 2007/12/25 13:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic