A/S/L 17/M/Cali
which sim is this?
Posted on: 2007/12/27 13:16
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Utada Sim Music Video
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Ok first of all that person who commented you on youtube was weird itself. I loved it. :D To me it gives sad/melancholy feel to it, and the relationship between these 2 characters are very palpable in the video. Of corse i can see its hard to do something like this from a sim game since u don't get full control of how u want to do it because its from a sims game. But other than that i think it was really great, especially how u put settings as part of an important thme that relates to memories and etc. great job!
Posted on: 2007/12/27 13:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
tbh the video does seem a bit awkward, but that's just because the video is shot in a sims game.

But I can see what you were doing quite clearly with the characters and stuff. I liked that part. It's just the sims thing is unusual.

I feel that the video would work better if you did cg or animation or even if you just drew pictures.
Posted on: 2007/12/28 18:09
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
tbh the video does seem a bit awkward, but that's just because the video is shot in a sims game.

But I can see what you were doing quite clearly with the characters and stuff. I liked that part. It's just the sims thing is unusual.

I feel that the video would work better if you did cg or animation or even if you just drew pictures.

true true xD
Posted on: 2007/12/28 23:23
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I didnt quite get the concept of the characters except maybe that the little kids was them in the past. Other than that, I can only give you credit for making it. It still has many flaws and all like the slow frame-rate but its ok. All you really need to do is buy a better game recorder. Besides that, I can also give you credit for trying to use Sims for it even though it didnt quite seem like a Music Video.
Posted on: 2007/12/29 0:36
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
thanks for your feedback and yea i know its a bit slow at times and even the roof is showing but it was only my second video. im sorry you guys don't get the concept.
Posted on: 2007/12/29 8:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic