AsiaJam

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
AsiaJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Heyyyooo I'm just wondering if anybody has ever bought from that site? (asiajam.com) I don't think this topic really applies to guys, but ANYWAY...I'm thinking of asking for a few things from that site for my birthday present...But does it seem overpriced? :/

There are mainly only two outfits which I really like.

Except you have the buy everything separately, which kind of sucks.

&&

Cute belt? Yes, no? :/

Oddly enough, I'm really crazy about this hat...lol.

Opinions? Thanksss. (^w^)v

Posted on: 2008/1/7 16:03
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Re: AsiaJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
?? man and i thought asiajam was a music website???
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/1/7 17:49
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I think the first one is cute but doesnt it show a little too much??? maybe just me...OMG! Kiynteyh!!! I love your sig!
Posted on: 2008/1/7 19:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
oh my. that hat is sssooooo cute.
Posted on: 2008/1/7 22:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Yeahhh I think I'll probably just ask for the pink top && socks from the first pic, the top from the second pic, and the pink newsboy hat. Cause I have some shorts, converse shoes, headbands, etc already. :]

Posted on: 2008/1/8 13:45
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Well don't know much about buying girls clothes, but I know anything you buy from japan that is made easy to order, primarily english site, will rape you. Japnese stuff is expensive to begin with, then add in the website making money and the shipping and you have paid a pretty penny., but they have you by the figurative "b*ll sack" because you can not get it from anywhere else and they know it...

Well I'm not sure if asiajam is a japanese site, but I'm almost positive thats how most japanese goods site work. Sorry if it was unrelated, but just wanted to rant :)

P.S. the first dress with the blue belt is hotness, if the blue in the hello kitty necklace matched the bet it would be beyond gorgeous. If you had some solid white pumps with bows on them (2-3 inch heels of course)and closed toe, it would tie it up nicely. In my man-like geeky otaku opinion...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/8 14:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Oh wow haha thanks for the advice.
And you're right, a lot of sites selling Asian-style clothing is usually overpriced and costs a lot of money when you also have to pay for the stupid shipping/handling fee. -_________-

I wouldn't buy from those kind of sites too often, but it just so happen turns out that the nearest store that would sell any type of clothing like that would probably be some hundred or thousand miles away from where I live lmao.

Anyway, thanks for the clothing advice too. I actually do plan on buying a hello kitty crystal necklace from this kiosk at my mall, which looks sort of like this ( http://www.modernjeweler.com/images/article/1149170480175_ls_2_pg54.jpg ) except it's bigger than the one in the pic and might be a tiny bit different. The cool thing is I do have a crystal hello kitty ring where hello kitty is wearing a blue bow. (x

Posted on: 2008/1/8 14:33
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
That necklace is so nice. Its like a charm a rich man's daughter would wear, if it was all diamond that is. Well I do not need to give you any fashion advice, I don't think you need it. You are far too fashionable to listen to a dude, lol (not saying you were contemplating taking my advice, I'm just saying... )I was just imagining the outfit on a girl and I was imagining it in my favorite style, bows pumps and cuteness, lol. But when you buy you must let me see!

Posted on: 2008/1/8 14:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Haha actually Kimora Lee signed this contract thing with the Sanrio company, so now a lot of Hello Kitty jewelry are under her name and are made of all diamonds. So they cost like $2000 or something. But the one I'm getting looks almost exactly the same, except it's made of Swarovski crystals I think. Just as shiny. ^-^ And it's WAY cheaper...$20.

Well at least I can agree with your fashion taste, I like your ideas actually. :]

And yeah, if I ever to get some of those clothing items, I'll take some pics. xDDDDD

Posted on: 2008/1/8 14:52
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Now only if I could start getting some nintendo pinky rings made... Anyways you agree with my tastes, thats so good. I guess I have feminine tastes if you agree with me. I personally am a good dresser but women's clothes its a whole other monster. But I am good with matching colors and such. But I have a flair for the elegant, in my taste for women's clothes. I like gowns, heels, and stuff. I'm a weirdo, lol. I really like the way a woman's body feels in thin materials, so I'm sure to always suggest that to a lady, don't look down on my pervy-ness! Anyways I like solid colors more than patterns, I guess this is why I lean more toward dresses and gowns. Well I also like when ladies are simple. I just think simplicity is beauty. I don't like too much make-up and such, and fake boobs make me throw-up...

Posted on: 2008/1/8 15:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>