Number Girl

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Number Girl
guest_Unregistered
Pretty kick ass band.They broke quite a few years ago though,Gotoh of Ajikan and Shiina Ringo where(and still are) huge fans of the band.Shiina went to every performance of their's she possible could when doing her Muzai Moratorium era.Here's one of my favorite videos from them. MANGA SICK

It's super catchy and the story in the video is one that ppl can really relate to.You can pick up on it easily.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 20:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Number Girl
guest_Unregistered
I haven't listened to Number Girl in a long time. xD Thank you for posting about them. They were such a kick ass band. =3
Posted on: 2008/2/6 13:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Listen to any Zazen Boys or Toddle?
Posted on: 2008/2/17 21:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Heard about them both. But I actually haven't listened to them yet. xD Recommend anything?
Posted on: 2008/2/18 11:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well here's a song from each band Number girl spawned.Sorry but I don't have anything of the sloth love chunks stuff.

Hisako's band - Toddle she's the lead singer/guitarist(Craziest guitarist I've heard)
Inazawa - Vola&The Oriental Machinehe is lead singer/guitarist and off and on drummer.(THOUGH THIS IS HIS ART AND MASTERY!BEST DRUMMER IN THE WORLD!)
Mukai&Inazawa - Zazen Boys Mukai is still the lead singer here ad Inazawa left the band after the second album
Kentarou - Sloth Love Chunks He's bassist here too I miss him so...we'd still have a Number girl is he didn't leave.

Toddle "Sack Dress"

Vola&THE ORIENTAL MACHINE "NAGERI TO KASUPPA"

ZAZEN BOYS "Aminbou feat. Shiina Ringo" I loves my Shiina too
Posted on: 2008/3/16 11:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic