123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Coincidence or....
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I came across this after reading Miss Hunter's post about one of Hikki's English messages, courtesy of u3music.com:

"Wuzzup folks.

My fan base in Japan is a pretty cool mix of all different age groups---babies (I'm serious!) to grandparents and ladies and gents and everyone in-between. Come to think of it, I'm not sure of the demographic of my fans beyond Japan... so how old are you guys??

I just turned 22, last Wednesday.
(thank you, thank you)

My birthday this year was an especially memorable one...
I woke up at 6 am, took a bath and did some yoga, took a shower, and went to the dentist... and had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out. Ha! Betcha didn't see THAT comin'!

Believe it or not, the experience wasn't painful at all, and my dentist would occasionally sing along to the radio. So when a Sade tune came on I hummed along a bit too. (I thought I ought to stay on the same page with him, you know...)

...and the rest of the day I was tripping off 'em crazy painkillers. (Sweet!)

...but there was more...

There was a meeting that night I couldn't get out of, so I went downtown to the designated spot, and it turns out,,, to be a SURPRISE party! Well, it sure was successful... at SURPRISING me! I was secretly freaking out because even my record company execs were there, and there I was, tripping on painkillers and half dozing off! Yeah, rebel! No really. Other than that, a lot of people showed up for me and it was a very sweet party. I stayed as long as I could keep my eyes open.
Let's hope the execs didn't think I was getting hooked on drugs... :)()

Twenty-two. Wow. That sounds so mature! I debuted in Japan when I was 15, a high school sophomore... received as a sort of child prodigy who writes all her own material... (tell 'em girl! lol ) but EVERYONE told me I looked and sounded like a 22 year old! Well now I really am 22 and people tell me I look really young---oh well, I guess it's just that Asian thing* :)

Holy crap I've been at this job for 7 years!"

The point I want to make is, believe it or not, I had my wisdom tooth taken out on the 19th last month! On her birthday! though I didn't have all four taken out, Hikki, you so crazy that's why we love you.

I'm going to have another tooth taken out tomorrow. Please pray for me that I suffer as less as possible.

This not be much a of a discussable topic, but I just wanted to express my surprise.
Posted on: 2008/2/15 8:15
Re: Coincidence or....
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
I'm 22 also. I have not had my wisdom teeth pulled though so I don't know that pain. It is a strange coincidence though. I think what I wanted to answer when I replied to this topic was about the young audiances Hikki spoke about in that journal excerpt. I played her for a few of my five year old students and they really liked her. So she has some Canadian kindergarten fans now :D
Posted on: 2008/2/19 20:05
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Thanks for spreading her genius . Did you play Boku wa Kuma?
Posted on: 2008/2/20 5:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I love coincidental stuff like that.

I have to have a few baby teeth taken out soon.
Gah, I'm gonna have gaps for ages!
Posted on: 2008/2/23 12:32
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
Quote:
Thanks for spreading her genius . Did you play Boku wa Kuma?

Oh, I should have! They were watching the Passion video on my mp3 video player. They said they liked the flying angel thing (their words) and Hikki's pretty dress :D
Posted on: 2008/2/23 21:32
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
passion PV is one of the best
Posted on: 2008/2/24 0:01
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation