•  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
2 New Album Track Titles | Gyao Magazine Article [Rough English Translation]
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Posted on: 2008/2/15 19:00
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Re: 2 New Album Track Titles | Gyao Magazine Article [Rough English Translation]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Ohh the article on her making the songs, highly interesting. I had a similar interpretation of heart station's meaning. But It just feels so much better hearing it from her mouth. "Heart station is a place where the heart transmits its signals", all about romance, baby, lol.

I never paid any real attention to the 3 tones of keyboards, but now I can really hear them, its making me like heart station that much more. The keyboard playing the melody in the beginning, its wonderful. There is no percussion behind it, so its kinda like floating in the beginning. Just 2 chords back and forth swaying... Then at ano samui ame no hi, the second keyboard comes in and it has no chords with it, just a melody carried by the bass drum. Finally at the chorus it switches to like synth strings on the last keyboard. I really like the way they are executed and I'm sorry I never paid attention to them.

I may be wrong in where the 3 different types of keyboards come in, but thats what I think it is. I think that I should really keep an ear out for hikki-chan's compositions this time, both heart station and stay gold had some wonderful piano work. I'm so proud hikki-chan.

Thanks a bunch .:hikki:.-kun

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/15 19:21
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: 2 New Album Track Titles | Gyao Magazine Article [Rough English Translation]
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I thought the article was pretty interesting. There was alot of stuff that we didn't know about.
Posted on: 2008/2/16 7:50
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
I thought the article was pretty interesting. There was alot of stuff that we didn't know about.

Yea very true.

I know you thought it was interesting, I know I thought it was interesting, but where are the other's opinions? I thought people would be all over an article like this... Man I want to hear other people's thoughts so it can give something else to thing about other than the drivel that comes from my mouth, lol.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/16 8:11
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well. it's the weekends. People should be enjoying themselves and not hang around here all day.

Where's ItaloSuave with his long-driven paragraphs?
Posted on: 2008/2/16 8:54
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Interesting. Really cool reading about all the piano stuff, didn't understand all that techinical stuff.XD

Kinda expected Heart Station was something real from Hikki, so that was no surprise.
Posted on: 2008/2/16 9:33
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
very informative, thanks .:Hikki:.
Posted on: 2008/2/17 6:53
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
very nice info. you sure are really great .:Hikki:.!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Posted on: 2008/2/17 7:18
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
erith told me it's some rainbow bus something something
Posted on: 2008/2/17 11:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Well. it's the weekends. People should be enjoying themselves and not hang around here all day.

Where's ItaloSuave with his long-driven paragraphs?
Ask, and you shall receive. Here I am! Where did Hikki-san go?
Posted on: 2008/2/17 12:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>