12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
soccer thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
instead of posting stuff on soccer in threads in about you...talk about it here..

just found out that celtic just bought another japanese player to their squad...back in feb 3...koki mizuno is his name...he looks good...pace and crossing is good...free kicks are mediocre compared to nakamura but still played with him on fifa yesterday...he's alright though he's only like 130 lbs..and he's 5'8" too small i think but still he gets the job done...their making a pipeline to japan celtic are..united should do that with korean players since park ji sung is at old trafford..
Posted on: 2008/2/22 6:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: soccer thread
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm not really in to soccer much

B-BALL FOR THE WIN!! lolz
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I play soccer occasionally and I have a bad memory of one soccer game...xD Barefoot soccer hurts especially when some players are wearing shoes. x-x

But i'm more into basketball. xD I played for a team for a couple years until I decided to quit last year to focus more on music. ^^;
Posted on: 2008/2/23 10:17
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
instead of posting stuff on soccer in threads in about you...talk about it here..

just found out that celtic just bought another japanese player to their squad...back in feb 3...koki mizuno is his name...he looks good...pace and crossing is good...free kicks are mediocre compared to nakamura but still played with him on fifa yesterday...he's alright though he's only like 130 lbs..and he's 5'8" too small i think but still he gets the job done...their making a pipeline to japan celtic are..united should do that with korean players since park ji sung is at old trafford..

no idea about celtic

they still look sucky

and i don't see park playing much nowadays
Posted on: 2008/2/23 11:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:

yeah boy!!!! b-ball is the best sport!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2008/2/24 2:22
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
Quote:

Lol same here! Then again I like football to, well just to watch it with friends and drink LOLz
Posted on: 2008/2/24 7:13
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

no idea about celtic

they still look sucky

they dont suck trust me...watch the videos on my siggy and this is why i love nakamura so much...yea he's doing that to my favorite team but still..sheer brilliance that man has...

and park is still injured so he's not playing...sir alex would never bench park this long..he loves park ji sung..
Posted on: 2008/2/24 13:43
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
Quote:

Lol same here! Then again I like football to, well just to watch it with friends and drink LOLz

football are cool too ^^ and i also like batmington
Posted on: 2008/2/24 19:41
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

no idea about celtic

they still look sucky

they dont suck trust me...watch the videos on my siggy and this is why i love nakamura so much...yea he's doing that to my favorite team but still..sheer brilliance that man has...

and park is still injured so he's not playing...sir alex would never bench park this long..he loves park ji sung..

good pace, but can't attack well
Posted on: 2008/2/25 11:45
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
poor, poor eduardo
Posted on: 2008/2/25 13:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>