hikkistation.net?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
hikkistation.net?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
.:hikki:. Has anything happened to your site I don't seem to be able to access it
Posted on: 2008/2/23 6:39
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: hikkistation.net?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
me too! O o O
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
don't worry guys

he is just prolly fixing something thats all ^^
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:31
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
its probably true
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:41
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I have decided to shut down the site due to some personal issues. I do not know whether this will be temporarily or pernament. A few of you know that recently, EMI Music Japan has kindly contacted me numerous times asking me to remove the audio/video/photo contents that were on the site. I kindly did what they said, but I feel that there is no point of having a site with just "text" now. My primary intention for this site was to provide all the info on Utada Hikaru and her music that I could possibly find and share it with you guys. I added videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, et cetera so that you won't have to go all the trouble to look for it, and you can watch/listen to it while seeing the lyrics and such. Basically, I wanted to make a site where people don't have to go to numerous other sites to check on all of the updates. Instead, you can see all of the info bunched up into one update on blueHikari光. I had alot of other great plans for the site, but unfortunately, my confidence level has suddenly shot down. I am so busy with schoolwork as well, yet I still put alot of effort and time to the site so that the visitors can enjoy knowing new info and such. I just cannot handle it as of now.

To all of the visitors, I just want to say "Thank You". I enjoyed providing Hikki info to many visitors around
the world. To me, the visitors were the reason why I kept going. It was well worth the time and effort for me to help people know about her music discography, and to see how much people appreciated the work
I did. I can't possibly say enough "Thank You"s for all of the confidence/compliments that you gave me.

I will still be around at any Hikki fansite/forum.

If you have any questions or concerns, do send an email to me. So for now, I bid you guys farewell.
The past 5 months will be a thing that I will never forget. As always, please support Utada Hikaru + her music and "stay gold".

Sincerely, Sanosuke
Posted on: 2008/2/23 14:49
  •  iluvhikki3
      iluvhikki3
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L A/F/S
wait, but you made a new one, right? I tried to visit it today, but my internet is blocking it, are you still fixing tweaks?

Sometimes words are not enough. - Lemony Snicket
Posted on: 2008/2/23 15:22
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Sano, first of all, thank you for providing us updates on Hikki. You're such a great member of UN. Thank you for all your effort. We will never forget what you've done for us, especially for Hikki.

We know this will not be goodbye. I know for some reason you're still affected of the issue, but never lose hope nor self confidence. You've done your part, it's just that EMI blocked your way. Although they did that, you can still continue what you've done before (not the same as what it is before).

ganbatte sano. I know you can surpass all of these

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/23 18:14
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
poor sanosuke, although i'm the first one who found out his site...^_^V

Posted on: 2008/2/23 18:40
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
so this is why i couldnt visit your site.... we really appreciate all that you've done for us btw sanosuke dryhg oui ku jano silr!!
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/2/23 19:30
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Thank you sooo much sanosuke. Your site was really special since it help promote hikki-chan so much. I can also tell how much effort you put into it too, since its so organized and up to date with a lot. So we all thank you for your effort and remember to eat and sleep and get your energy too, we don't want you to be sick too ok? :3
Posted on: 2008/2/23 21:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>