1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Yesterday I bought heart station
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Oh yesterday was a splendid day. I walked in the store and right in the front and center was the heart station display. I picked one up, but I found out it came with a little bonus, a nice big poster of hikki. Its so smexy indeed. But as with all japanese cds... this one was expensive I paid 30.50 dollars for it (well more if you take into account the conversion rate).

The booklet is made of the same smexy plastic/paper stuff that ultra blue had. The pictures are kinda all similar, but one shows hikki`s feet <pervert voice> Score!</pervert voice>. She is definately sexy in the pics. But the biggest suprise was after I took the cd out, a little message was on the back paper. It said in cursive handwriting (I am assuming her`s) From the bottom of my heart xxx (then an exclamation mark with an x instead of a period) love hikaru (with a heart for a dot over the i) Oh how I love you hikki! Her handwriting is sexy, but the message was cute.

Well this thread is mostly to brag, but if a similar thread has been made, mod, use your mod powers to destroy this thread. Well I forgot to check, I am sure .:hikki:. already has scans of booklet, but just incase, and also to brag, I made this thread.

Oh... yeah... uhm...the music is awesome too...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/18 17:42
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Re: Yesterday I bought heart station
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
hehehe so what does the poster look like? is it like any of the pics we have seen? I hope I get a poster I wanna hang it in my room [I can pray to it lol maybe make a little shrine in my closet XD ahaha /sarcasm] I think the only poster I would want it one of gackt :P preferably without a shirt.... what?... dont give me that look!
Posted on: 2008/3/18 18:07
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
hehehe so what does the poster look like? is it like any of the pics we have seen? I hope I get a poster I wanna hang it in my room [I can pray to it lol maybe make a little shrine in my closet XD ahaha /sarcasm] I think the only poster I would want it one of gackt :P preferably without a shirt.... what?... dont give me that look!

The poster is just a big pic of the album cover, but utada`s face is so big and its so clear. Very nice... very nice. As soon as I get back to the states its going up on my wall!

If you want to see gackt shirtless I suggest you watch the malice mizer movie, its not as sexy as the near naked pics he did for a magazine or something be still its gold for gackt fangirls, I will get you a link in a minute, just incase, ne?

Posted on: 2008/3/18 18:29
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Georgia (U.S.A.)
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:

The poster is just a big pic of the album cover, but utada`s face is so big and its so clear. Very nice... very nice. As soon as I get back to the states its going up on my wall!

If you want to see gackt shirtless I suggest you watch the malice mizer movie, its not as sexy as the near naked pics he did for a magazine or something be still its gold for gackt fangirls, I will get you a link in a minute, just incase, ne?

Shirtless Gackt?! ZOMG where?! xD

"Take a chance in the headwind and fly."
Posted on: 2008/3/18 18:37
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
I got my Album also and poster! The Album ROCKS!!!!!!!
Prisoner Of Love is Favorite right now!
Posted on: 2008/3/18 18:39
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

LethalAnesthetic wrote:
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:

Shirtless Gackt?! ZOMG where?! xD

lol a little excited

Yea I like the album cover so yay glad it doesn't look bad XP not that hikki looks bad just im picky about what I would want up on my walls lol

Like some person said on the internet, Heart Station is like ULTRA BLUE part 2 :P
Posted on: 2008/3/18 18:46
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Okay for all the frothing gackt fan girls here you go, the gackt era malice mizer movie verte aile

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lse05S5Ir4&feature=related

Hopefully this will create some more malice mizer fans. All the music is malice mizer music and all the major japanese guys are malice mizer fans. Maybe you girls will turn into kami fans (like my sister) after watching this. He is the guy with the really really long hair. Anyways enjoy.

Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Oooo. I heard about this movie. xD But I never watched it. ^^;

You'll most likely find pictures of shirtless Gackt on google. xD
Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:15
  •  LethalAnesthetic
      LethalAnesthetic
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Georgia (U.S.A.)
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Oooo. I heard about this movie. xD But I never watched it. ^^;

You'll most likely find pictures of shirtless Gackt on google. xD

lol yea you can xD

"Take a chance in the headwind and fly."
Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:17
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

hikkiforever506 wrote:
I got my Album also and poster! The Album ROCKS!!!!!!!
Prisoner Of Love is Favorite right now!

My favorite is gentle beast/ celebrate, I love it so much!

Posted on: 2008/3/18 19:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>