•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  krypt0n
      krypt0n
Is this dead?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi,

I've been watching this site while ago -more than a year now- and well, lets say I never wanted to Register cause I hardly saw this site 'alive'.

Its behind -waaaay behind- on news, discography, gallery, messages... even on how to support Hikki!!!!! (O.O!) How are we supposed to support her or make her to come to tour the US -if that ever happens- if all this is dated???!!!

It frustates me that she can't even know these fans are here. How can she know we support her in every way, every new stage in life -25th birthday-, new album -and I love it no matter what certan people say about how she 'lost it'.

If the Admin on this site can't find time for this site, why dont they 'pass it' to someone that can actually can keep us up to date?! Hell, I would even be more than willing to donate $ for that to happen, and I guess I'm not the only one on this.

Anyway, I spoke too much for my first post. BTW, my name is H3B3R. Nice meeting you all (^^)v

GO HIKKI!!!!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:02
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Is this dead?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you want it updated so bad...then you do it...

we've sanosuke-san who keeps us updated...look at the other thread sections before you post something like what you just did..its pretty stupid and a waste of a thread...a proper introduction wouldve been better in the about you section not talking crap about this site...
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:13
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
We do have threads that are very up to date, they just get swallowed up due to what I percieve to be poor forum management.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:14
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
welcome hikki-fan ^^

i know what u mean but all we can do is just listen to her music and buy her album =D thats what a good fan will do =D

we shell support her all the way just by listening to her and by her albums =)
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:16
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
this thread shouldn't be on utada general discussion, anyway, welcome hikki fan

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:21
  •  krypt0n
      krypt0n
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
to the guy that says "why dont you do it?" well i would gladly do it!! i even say to the admin right now that i would do it cause thats what i know -web design-. and before u call someone "stupid" to their posts, make sure you dont reply to it cause then you'd be more stupid replying to it. and to everyone else, thank you for getting what im talking about. cause i know a the threads and forum, what i was addressing my "frustration" was to the layout of the SITEnot the forums. and yes, supporting her music is all we can do, so lets do it well. i bought the first press edition of heart station, you know, the one with the poster ^_^ she's as cute as always. GO HIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:41
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Lol, yeah this site is pretty behind. But it's fine 'cause everyone gets their news from UO and other sites.
It would be nice if the admins updated things once in a while but it doesn't really bother me so I'm not one to complain. It's just me, though.

And I don't think Konni was trying to be mean. Maybe he misinterpreted your message and felt the need to protect everyone here. (sounds corny, ya?)

Oh, and welcome. :)
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:51
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
It really is a problem that UN doesnt update as frequent as other sites, but that does not mean we can't use other sites such as the UO Blog or Hikkistation for up to date info on Hikki. Even though the site does not update its info, we still get info through forum topics made by .:Hikki:. (AKA Sanosuke). He basically is the websites info updater really. Its just his topics always get lost because of constant spamming and people who want to get more posts than others, however, that does not mean that all the spammers are bad. Some are good, friendly spammers that do need to learn to not spam as much and stay on topic, and there is the spammer that really is just an annoying spammer that seems to get on the nerves of most people here on the forums.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:59
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i second soy sauce, its fine with me too. and yeah we do get updates courtesy of .:Hikki:., and thats enough for me.

but don't get me wrong krpyton, you do got a point in your post, any improvements on this site is welcome. and if you really wanna help, may be you can pm the admins about it.

and again i second soy, maybe konni-san just wanted to depend this site. i mean even your thread title could be mean something else, its like your asking if this site is dead, you could have said it in a clearer way, so no misunderstading occurred.

coz no matter how behind this site is, we still love it!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 19:56
  •  krypt0n
      krypt0n
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
heehee, yeah. i didnt mean to say the community of the site was dead. and yes, i'm not complaining about the information on the posts its just the fact that, for example, a new fan comes and goes to the link "support hikki" and then sees all these info about sites that are gone or albums that are from 2 or more years ago... Hikki is alive and big as always! and thats what i tried to get out there. sorry if anybody felt "attacked" -except the first guy though- Anyway, lets PM the admin, shall we? (^_^) heehee j.k.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 20:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>