Games & Stuff
  Guitar Hero 3 / Rock Band

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Guitar Hero 3 / Rock Band
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Does anybody own GH3 or Rock Band? I love GH3 except I wish I were better at it. It's really my brother's (he has the PC version). I envy him, he's so good at it. >x< We don't have Rock Band but I got to try it with my bro & some other guys at Best Buy last time...I heard the guitar for Rock Band was a little awkward compared to the Guitar Hero guitars. @______@ I played drums for the first time and I think I like it even more than guitar. xDDDD Yeah, and nobody did the vocals by the way. And the drum set's pedal was half broken because apparently somebody must've gone too crazy and cracked that thing in half. I probably would've bought Rock band if it weren't so expensive.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 19:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Guitar Hero 3 / Rock Band
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well i don't have it but i played guitar hero 3 b4, its alright i guess, but i really want to play rock band tho, cuz i heard that u can sing, play guitar or the drums, that sounds really cool

i think rock band is prolly better then guitar hero
Posted on: 2008/4/2 19:56
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Me luvs them X3333 but yea for the rock band it would seem to be more fun :D since you can get your friends to play all different parts. Guitar hero 3 was also cool but so is the previous one, i need to get my skills back.....lolxD
Posted on: 2008/4/2 20:46
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you dont have to sing in rock band...as long as you match the pitch of the song then its ok...and i heard the guitar is much easier i hear...its easier to see what color button you need to press...i guess the angle the panel on which the colors come out is better...

but i love guitar hero III...theyve my most favorite song on there...well only on the 360 version i believe....

helicopter - bloc party
some dude got 100% on it...though it seems easy on expert
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DprqfgFyBHE
Posted on: 2008/4/3 6:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Wow cool. O:
My favorite songs would probably be...

My Curse - Killswitch Engage (liked them even before GH3)
Even Flow - Pearl Jam
Miss Murder - AFI
Can't Be Saved - Senses Fail (liked them even before GH3)
Impulse - An Endless Sporadic

Posted on: 2008/4/3 15:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I don't own Rock Band, but I have played it numerous of times. xD Really fun when you play with a small group of people. They always put me in guitar. ._. [I really want to play more drums. xD But the Rock Band drum set feels awkward...] And one of my cousins usually take of the vocals, they like to do really high-pitched screams. God, it's hilarious. xD We'll pretend we're an actual rock band, on the road and getting attacked by crazy groupies. The game is more fun when you put some wild imagination into it. ^^

I played GH3 in stores. I used to own GH2, but it was kinda repetitive after a while. ^^;
Posted on: 2008/4/3 17:29
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Stay Alive FTW
Posted on: 2008/4/3 17:33
  •  skinnyaznkid
      skinnyaznkid
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Florida
I have GHII and GHIII and rock band for ps2. They're coming out with GH IV world tour which is similar to rock band but way better. The drum kit is larger and more realistic and the songs are all by the original artist.
Posted on: 2008/5/23 6:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
if i h ad to make a choiche it would be guitar hero because well ...rock band i soo expencive!
and my fav song on gh3 is and stays through te fire and flames by dragonforce i got in on expert likeeum 60%? keep trying though
Posted on: 2008/6/2 16:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic