Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Best DS Adventure Game!(KH Series is an Action RPG and FF series is Standard RPG.)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Best DS Adventure Game!(KH Series is an Action RPG and FF series is Standard RPG.)
guest_Unregistered
I'm sorry to be an angerball but I want to hear original opinions on the Best adventure game on the PS2 topic.So plz ppl,stop saying these games.Now let's make this a best adventure(platformers count) game on the DS thread.I vote Phantom Hourglass or Casltevania:Dawn of Sorrow.
Posted on: 2008/3/29 16:43
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: KH Series is an Action RPG and FF series is Standard RPG.Neither are considered adventure.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I vote for both games you said and Ninja Gaiden: DS.
Posted on: 2008/3/29 20:20
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: KH Series is an Action RPG and FF series is Standard RPG.Neither are considered adventure.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
The best adventure game on the PS2 for me is Shadow of the Colossus, I'm so glad that game got the hype it deserved, unlike it sequel (at least I think it is) ICO. I need to play ICO
Posted on: 2008/3/29 21:54
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
I would say that mario 64 for the ds was the best adventure game, only because its mario 64. I will have to agree that castlevania dawn of sorrow is the best adventure game, but I am playing rockman zx and its looking really good, so it might replay castlevania for me, but for now castlevania.

For ps2 I have not played many, but devil may cry was pretty good, so I guess thats my answer for that one. Sadly I do not really play adventure games, I am a rpg/ 2d fighter kinda guy...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/29 22:40
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
The best adventure game on the PS2 for me is Shadow of the Colossus, I'm so glad that game got the hype it deserved, unlike it sequel (at least I think it is) ICO. I need to play ICO
Its best adventure game for DS.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 0:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Its best adventure game for DS.

Ppl can't read or are too hasty to read the whole post it seems :/ I fixed the topic title to kill confusion.NGDS was great and I'm still playing and getting my balls handed to me on Very hard.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 18:38
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: Best DS Adventure Game!(KH Series is an Action RPG and FF series is Standard RPG.)
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Yeah I heard the difficulties seemed a bit unbalanced. The Normal mode was too easy but the hard mode was insane.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 18:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Best DS Adventure Game!(KH Series is an Action RPG and FF series is Standard RPG.)
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Yeah I heard the difficulties seemed a bit unbalanced. The Normal mode was too easy but the hard mode was insane.

If you think you get lost in the action before....sweet jesus..You know those portals they give you so you get extra money and a wood amulet?The enemies completely flood every inch of the space they can now.It's ridiculous.
Posted on: 2008/3/30 18:46
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Well I never played it so I don't know, but it sounds crazy. XD
Posted on: 2008/3/30 19:02
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
megaman star force
megaman zx
megaman zx advent
advance wars: dual strike
phoenix wright ace attorney
phoenix wright ace attorney: justice for all
phoenix wright ace attorney: trials and tribulations

zelda is good, but i never had the chance to complete it
im a megaman fan for years, but overall, it's still nice, with a fresh gameplay
Posted on: 2008/3/31 13:55