Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
WoWiWa poem
guest_Unregistered
World Wide Waddle - Toddle

I think it would help if you hear the song before reading it,but this is my World Wide Waddle inspired poem.It doesn't have a name really,I just call it WoWiWA.And for the record the exerts of the lyrics are apparent so this is not at all a translation if you think that.

The melody heard by all those lost. The infectious tone blares, do you hear it?

?Lalalaaa!?, the feeling I can?t shake. ?Lalalaaa!?, refuse to ignore it. ?Lalalaaa!?, it?s slowly erupting. ?Lalalaaa!?, never held secret before?. ?Lalalaaa!?, So I walk the globe and proclaim it?..

The constant restudy of my effor-?Sekai wa nabi!?. The dance that takes hold of lost spirits. ?Suka wa nabi!? . The spite of others, the clutch of anger in my chest. ?Lalalaa!?, don?t dare tell me I?m wrong. ?Lalalaaa!?, I?ll prove it to you one day. ?Lalalaaa!?, NO I?M NOT BEING STUBBORN. ?Lalalaa?, You my not now?. ?Lalalaa!?, but you will one day?.

?Ah~!?- The people sway in unison across the globe - ?Ah~!? - I see you in the distance - ?Ah~!? - You stand with the crowd watching ? ?Ah~? - Will you join us? Will you join me?
Posted on: 2008/4/12 12:37
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: WoWiWa poem
guest_Unregistered
I like it...xD It's preety awesome!!!xD
Posted on: 2008/4/12 12:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: WoWiWa poem
guest_Unregistered
Quote: