General Utada Discussion
  OMG i Got thier adressess!!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
OMG i Got thier adressess!!!!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/ Philadelphia, PA USA
Ok so i was on white pages looking for a number ( i didnt find it thought) but i was bored and i was like hey why dont i type in utada and NY sooo i did and to my shock a listing came up and it said!!!!!!! Hikaru Utada!!!!! OMG my heart droped!!!!! and i also found a T Uada which could stand for her father. also i found her mothers new york adress by looking at her mothers court files from the inter net it is 1275 fist avenue , No. 302 , New York , Ny 10021

Yeah so like check it out just put in the last name and ny on whitepages.com and it should come up and i also know it is here because of the job it said she had which was columbia university student which is oh so correct but they number and the adress is to columbia university but u can still have T utadas number i called but no answer... (im not a stalker) but when i caled the hikaru number they gave me a hotline and i asked for hikaru utada and they said that she doesnt attend there anymore so !!!. oh well
oh and also on the bottom of the page they gave like other people with the name utada and it said teruzane or however you spell it. but thats utadas name but you need like 30 dollars to get the number which is a bummer but oh well...
Posted on: 2008/4/15 13:49
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Re: OMG i Got thier adressess!!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Posted on: 2008/4/15 14:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The address is correct, but they live in Japan most of the time, so the address doesn't really mean anything.
Posted on: 2008/4/15 15:02
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ericjr215 wrote:
Ok so i was on white pages looking for a number ( i didnt find it thought) but i was bored and i was like hey why dont i type in utada and NY sooo i did and to my shock a listing came up and it said!!!!!!! Hikaru Utada!!!!! OMG my heart droped!!!!! and i also found a T Uada which could stand for her father. also i found her mothers new york adress by looking at her mothers court files from the inter net it is 1275 fist avenue , No. 302 , New York , Ny 10021

Yeah so like check it out just put in the last name and ny on whitepages.com and it should come up and i also know it is here because of the job it said she had which was columbia university student which is oh so correct but they number and the adress is to columbia university but u can still have T utadas number i called but no answer... (im not a stalker) but when i caled the hikaru number they gave me a hotline and i asked for hikaru utada and they said that she doesnt attend there anymore so !!!. oh well
oh and also on the bottom of the page they gave like other people with the name utada and it said teruzane or however you spell it. but thats utadas name but you need like 30 dollars to get the number which is a bummer but oh well...

thats awesome lolz ^^

atleats they still know who hikki is
Posted on: 2008/4/15 19:59
  •  Illusional
      Illusional
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

ericjr215 wrote:

freaking stalker.... honestly you and the paparazzi are the same...

raverboy
Posted on: 2008/4/15 22:37
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Hey! I just tried it,and I got supposedly Utada Hikaru's #,but I'm not really gonna call,that just seems weird to me,cause well it does no offense,but you can tell it's her because it says Job title:University student,and it's Columbia university....Anyways Hey! ericjr215,did you get the right #,cause your suppose to type Hikaru as first name and you'll get only her in the search here's a link,I'm only posting it cause there's no harm...this is just from the search engine,and she's wouldn't be home,because A)She would be at the studio Non-stop,or B) Just stay mostly in Japan....

Don't be a stalker,I doubt she'd answer any unrecognized #.
Posted on: 2008/4/15 22:39
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
ummm ok......................................
Posted on: 2008/4/16 2:56
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
eric =_=

you're back and posting such ridiculous posts
Posted on: 2008/4/16 10:19
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
That's kind of cool...it'd be nice to talk to her, but it'd be somewhat creepy from her view...or...it just doesn't seem to right. Still that's cool ^_^
Posted on: 2008/4/16 10:46
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
!!!...!!!...!!!...?

But really, that's pretty cool.
Posted on: 2008/4/16 17:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic