Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  I need an advice (specially ppl who know the lifestyle in the Philippines)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
I need an advice (specially ppl who know the lifestyle in the Philippines)
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Guys I need an advice regarding my situation ..

Years ago, I came from a wealthy family, I could have stuffs that I want .. My mom buys it for me without hesitations .. But then, there'll always be a time that you'll go down. Unfortunately, my mom had a mental illness and recently my grandmom had an alzeimers (sorry if the spelling is wrong) disease.

now at my age of 17, I'am the bread winner of my family. I can only give them 2,500 a month (which is equivalent to less than $10). Now I'm really frustrated .. I don't know how to get some extra income .. I feel so alone always .. I dunno how to handle this kind of problem.

Can anybody give me some advice?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/24 20:03
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: I need an advice (specially ppl who know the lifestyle in the Philippines)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
its really hard living in the phil. nowadays.

i think hunter you should try getting a job at call centers, the pay is really alot! i mean alot!

first try to check out if there is a free call center training in your city hall, from where you are living right now. it will really boost your chance of being able to land a job as a call center agent. i'll pm you ayt! haven't been logging in for a while now.
Posted on: 2008/4/24 20:47
Quote:

lumad wrote:
its really hard living in the phil. nowadays.

i think hunter you should try getting a job at call centers, the pay is really alot! i mean alot!

first try to check out if there is a free call center training in your city hall, from where you are living right now. it will really boost your chance of being able to land a job as a call center agent. i'll pm you ayt! haven't been logging in for a while now.

okay tnx, I'm in manila, so probably I'll go check Manila City Hall. But I know it would take a long time .. (Philippines always do this .. the system is so slow ..)

it's hard for me when I tried to apply in fast food chains, in an interview they asked me if I'm really a girl, and I said yes. They said that I would find it hard to look for a job because I really look butch. (so I think that's more of discrimination)

Posted on: 2008/4/24 21:24
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
macky, is gender discrimination common in phil?
Posted on: 2008/4/25 12:44
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

sort of. for lesbians I think, but for gays, gay ppl find jobs easy .. like example for comedy bars .. and gays are already accepted here. but for lesbians .. I think 50-50. gah .. it's so hard ..

Posted on: 2008/4/25 17:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

sort of. for lesbians I think, but for gays, gay ppl find jobs easy .. like example for comedy bars .. and gays are already accepted here. but for lesbians .. I think 50-50. gah .. it's so hard ..

Discrimination should be your MOTIVATION..... if they don't accept you oh sh*t that's their opinion!!!!!!.... for me i don't care if you're lesbian or gay coz the most important is you're true to your self..... YAH DIG!?!?

Posted on: 2008/4/26 1:57
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
maki anung pakulo nanaman yan?
joke
Posted on: 2008/4/26 4:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
hmm... about the "living status" here in phil,.. its very hard to earn money esp when ur undergraduate... i think ill resume my studies when im financially stable.. i would not ask for money from my parents.. they can enroll me to a private university but i want to work for myself... i know that earning P2500 a month is not suitable for any family.. for me, its only for 2 days....

and about the lesbian thing... i know that you all knew that 3rd sex has a very negative impression here.. i think its quite simple... dont look like a lesbian... you should have long hair.. and the way you dress... i dont mean that you should wear a dress.. its just that.. tshirt and jeans is ok... act like a girl even your not....

ac2ually i did it many times and trsut me... they dont descriminate you....
Posted on: 2008/4/26 11:36
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hmm... about the "living status" here in phil,.. its very hard to earn money esp when ur undergraduate... i think ill resume my studies when im financially stable.. i would not ask for money from my parents.. they can enroll me to a private university but i want to work for myself... i know that earning P2500 a month is not suitable for any family.. for me, its only for 2 days....

and about the lesbian thing... i know that you all knew that 3rd sex has a very negative impression here.. i think its quite simple... dont look like a lesbian... you should have long hair.. and the way you dress... i dont mean that you should wear a dress.. its just that.. tshirt and jeans is ok... act like a girl even your not....

ac2ually i did it many times and trsut me... they dont descriminate you....

seriously, it's really hard for me .. living on your own and giving finances to your family .. you know, I'd really want to go back to school.. but for now, I can't because of lack of money and etc. etc.. and it's one of the reasons why I wanted to commit suicide before .. but now, I'am already awakened.

back to the lesbian thing .. ahmmn, it's hard for me to have a long hair .. know why? I look like an afroman .. hate it! I can't have it rebonded because I don't have money.. we need money to sustain our "needs" first before our "wants".

Posted on: 2008/4/26 18:03
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

Discrimination should be your MOTIVATION..... if they don't accept you oh sh*t that's their opinion!!!!!!.... for me i don't care if you're lesbian or gay coz the most important is you're true to your self..... YAH DIG!?!?

yea, I don't care about their opinions .. but you'll be forced to care for it if you're a lesbian that looks like a male and looking for a job .. gahh .. they won't easily trust you ..

Posted on: 2008/4/26 18:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic