•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
And now I aswell found this site!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Hello~~!
I was just sitting here at the computer, listening to some music (I think we all know from who ;)), and thought that it would be great with some communication with other fans of Utada. So, here I am! After google "utada hikaru forum"... as simple as that was it. and I cant really believe that I havent thought about it before! >.<

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! oh, and maybe a short presentation should be in the right place? or? hmm, dunno how others have said hello but, anyway. xD

I'm a 17 year old girl who lives in Sweden. I have a lot of interest in music, and apart from Utada (and some other jpop/jrock bands) I listen mainly on rock, where I must say Pink Floyd is in the first place on my list. Progressive metal is also OK, like... Dream Theater, Freak Kitchen.
Im studying social studies at an english speaking program, and after this summer I have only one year left until I graduate. I dunno if Im happy or not with the coming graduation, the safety from school will then be gone like... forever >.<
(Oh, this year I'm also studying chinese, so if you want to check up some characters or something I might be able to help).
Anyway,I enjoy being with my friends, or playing online games with them. World of Warcraft is a favorite ^_^.

Uhm,what else... I've listened to Utadas music for.. not so long, I suppose. Like from jan 2006 :O but I love it. It is one of the few now-a-day-active-artist that I honestly enjoy following, otherwise Im really into this "no-one-can-make-good-music-anymore" thingy. :P

For some time now my favorite song by Utada's been Flavor of life. Im always humming on it, I guess ppl who meet me on the street thinks I have 1 chromosome too much or something; mumbling in an odd language. Anyway, that's the song that keep me happy all the time :)

That was some brief stuff, dunno if it's more or less, but at least it's something. if you wonder about anything, dont hesitate to ask. I dont bite (at least not persons who live far away anyway)...

Thanks for this site, I already think its awesome! :D And the ppl seem really nice too ofc
Posted on: 2008/5/7 13:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: And now I aswell found this site!
guest_Unregistered
Nice to meet you!xD
Posted on: 2008/5/7 13:52
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Definitley!
Posted on: 2008/5/7 14:24
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Welcome to Unet~~
Posted on: 2008/5/7 15:04
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
yoroshiku onegaishimasu enjoy your stay here =D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/7 17:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
hiya again...enjoy...and how'd you get that avatar...is that new or a site choosable one? i havent seen that one before..
Posted on: 2008/5/7 19:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
hi and welcome.... enjoy a groupie love here in UN

Posted on: 2008/5/7 19:30
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
DR. OCTAGONAPUS BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2008/5/7 19:59
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
hiya again...enjoy...and how'd you get that avatar...is that new or a site choosable one? i havent seen that one before..
I just found it in the list with the other avatars :O with some more not-hikki-avatars. ^_^

thanks~!
Posted on: 2008/5/7 22:21
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Blooop blooooooooop! Welcome :3
Posted on: 2008/5/7 23:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>