Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  fashion model....aargh >.<...help please!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
fashion model....aargh >.<...help please!
guest_Unregistered
ii was walking just a usual day until HE came...
a kind of photograper and looks straight at me... and says..you are perfect!!!.
i was like wtf???
perfect?...nah your joking^^
but then he said that he was a photograper and looked for a model to wear sport clothes for him for the big sizes...and well i was perfect for it....
now i want to ask you guys/girls for help...what should i do?!?!?!?1 i dunno what to do! i am still at school in my final year and i will get my paper in july..if i manege to pass that is^^ but i will^^ but then there is HE..forgot his name a real tongue twister but he wants me to sign a contract of a year at his company and be model for him... but i have almost my paper and will go to work i really want but my loan will be drastic lower then that of a model so my question is....what should i do? i really am bugged at this never saw myself as model >.< but the downside is if the year is over and he doesnt need me anymore then he will trash me probably...but i have a shit load of money then to begin study again but it will take me another 4 years to get my paper then.....please help!
help the despared albel the..erm not so wicked?(>.<)
ani comment thta will help is apriciated.

thanks in advance

regards

albel
Posted on: 2008/5/16 14:22
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: fashion model....aargh >.<...help please!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
for me school is important... you have to get your priorities straight first.... coz if you want to study or be model... it actually not our choice but yours... what do you want to do with your life? you don't want to waste an opportunity though you really have to think hard...
Posted on: 2008/5/16 19:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
that is why i asked for help because its so hard
if someone would get a ood argument that i think like ok that will do it then it will be a lot easier.
because i have a week the time to think about it that makes it so hard><
i like to travel and who knows modeling is my thing but then again my school is almost done....
i cant choose>< but first count is in^^.C

school 1
modeling 0
Posted on: 2008/5/17 0:38
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
read the contract properly

look for flaws

it could be a scam
Posted on: 2008/5/17 2:05
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Why would it interfere with school? I know people who did modeling work while they were in highschool. It was for like JC Pennies, they'd do a shoot on the weekend and make like eighty bucks.

It sounds like a good way to pick up some spending money.
Posted on: 2008/5/17 6:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Why would it interfere with school? I know people who did modeling work while they were in highschool. It was for like JC Pennies, they'd do a shoot on the weekend and make like eighty bucks.

It sounds like a good way to pick up some spending money.

well i need to travel a lot and dont have the time to go to school so that is why it affects school. that is why it is so hard to choose>.<
Posted on: 2008/5/17 10:18
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
hmm .. I agree with JJ. Besides, u don't have to trust him right away. he's just a stranger that showed along ur way.

And as for me, you better choose school than modelling. come to think of it, after graduating, there are many opportunities waiting for you. not only modelling. so pursue ur studies first.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/17 18:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
ok right let me help you (this may be kinda insensitive, i was never known for showing much tact)

1. Look at yourself in the mirror, do you think you look good, have people said that you look good? if no, it is probably a scam.

2.if you DO look good then think. which is more important? school or modeling? with school, can get other jobs, but if you decide to model and quit school you have to keep with it no matter how bored of it you are, and unless you become a big-name model, your income won't be very stable...

ps. if you do decide to be a model recommend ME! lol jk!
Posted on: 2008/5/18 3:24
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Erith wrote:
ok right let me help you (this may be kinda insensitive, i was never known for showing much tact)

1. Look at yourself in the mirror, do you think you look good, have people said that you look good? if no, it is probably a scam.

ehhhhhhhhhh??????

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/18 5:41
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
can't just trust strangers out of nowhere nowadays, its prolly just a scam...... o.o
Posted on: 2008/5/18 7:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>