Hikki and ex-husband
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male, UK
can someone help me translate...
all i can read is "Utada Hikaru and Kiriya Kazuya Reunion at..."
宇多田光夫婦復合有彎轉
2008-5-13

去年三月離婚的宇多田光與紀里谷和明,不經不覺已分開一年。《週刊文春》雜誌指出,夫婦兩人雖然在這年內各有各忙,但仍然保持聯絡,分分鐘有復合的可能。

雜誌指,紀里谷與宇多田光離婚後,一直對前妻未能忘情,以往他結婚時仍相當自我,過著自由自在的生活,令宇多田光無法忍受,因此離婚收場。不過,紀里谷於去年年底時,曾在自己的博客中發表文章,表示:「最近我開始思考餘下來的人生要怎樣過,以往以為已想通透的事情,現在又重新多想一次,反省以往的生活方式。」至於宇多田光,她亦曾在訪問中表示「最了解自己的是紀里谷」,似乎兩人離婚後,也並非完全沒有轉彎的餘地。其實宇多田光的父母六度離婚與再婚,成為一時佳話,未知宇多田光會否傚法父母,考慮與前夫重修舊好?

???!!!
Posted on: 2008/5/14 12:13
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Re: Hikki and ex-husband
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Wow you can read that? Well the Utada and Kiriya part? That soo cool! Now I'm curious to what is written
Posted on: 2008/5/14 16:22
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I used Google Translate on it and it came out like this:

In March last year to divorce Yuduotianguang and discipline in the Valley and that has not unknowingly from 2001. "Magazine, Spring" magazine pointed out that although the two couples in this year each have their own busy, but still keep in contact with the minutes of the possible.

Magazine that, Ji in the Valley and Yuduotianguang After the divorce, the ex-wife has been unable to Wang Qing, in the past when he is still very self-married, lived a carefree life, Yuduotianguang unbearable, divorce end. However, Ji in the Valley late last year when, in his blog in an article, said: "Recently, I began to ponder over the remaining life to what had previously thought to have a transparent matter, and are now re-think once, Reflect on the past way of life. "As for the Yuduotianguang, she also said the visit" is the best understanding of their own discipline in the Valley ", it seems that the two after the divorce, is not entirely turning the room. In fact, the parents of six-times Yuduotianguang divorce and remarriage, a 1 story, Yuduotianguang unknown whether it will follow the example of their parents, consider ex-husband Chongxiujiuhao ?

I think Yudontianguang is Utada Hikaru and "in the Valley" is Kiriya Kazuaki. Basically, I think, it says that there is a chance that they might get back together like their parents who divorced and remarried so many times. Is it seven or six?
Posted on: 2008/5/15 2:33
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male, UK
the whole "Yuduotianguang" is Utada Hikaru, read in Chinese
"In the Valley" Indeed is read as Kiriya...

i never new anyting about your whole Remarried 6 or 7 times... weird....
Posted on: 2008/5/15 10:09
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Posted on: 2008/5/15 19:46
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
gay shit
Posted on: 2008/5/16 7:37
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
I used Google Translate on it and it came out like this:

In March last year to divorce Yuduotianguang and discipline in the Valley and that has not unknowingly from 2001. "Magazine, Spring" magazine pointed out that although the two couples in this year each have their own busy, but still keep in contact with the minutes of the possible.

Magazine that, Ji in the Valley and Yuduotianguang After the divorce, the ex-wife has been unable to Wang Qing, in the past when he is still very self-married, lived a carefree life, Yuduotianguang unbearable, divorce end. However, Ji in the Valley late last year when, in his blog in an article, said: "Recently, I began to ponder over the remaining life to what had previously thought to have a transparent matter, and are now re-think once, Reflect on the past way of life. "As for the Yuduotianguang, she also said the visit" is the best understanding of their own discipline in the Valley ", it seems that the two after the divorce, is not entirely turning the room. In fact, the parents of six-times Yuduotianguang divorce and remarriage, a 1 story, Yuduotianguang unknown whether it will follow the example of their parents, consider ex-husband Chongxiujiuhao ?

I think Yudontianguang is Utada Hikaru and "in the Valley" is Kiriya Kazuaki. Basically, I think, it says that there is a chance that they might get back together like their parents who divorced and remarried so many times. Is it seven or six?

dyou use a chinese translator for this...some of the words that're all weird seem like chinese...yuduotianguang? wtf is that? lol...sorry
Posted on: 2008/5/16 20:05
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
gay shit

language jj!
Posted on: 2008/5/16 20:55
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
it is direct translation man...
anyway..
it says dat kiriya cant 4gt hikki...
n oso hikki said dat the 1 who understand n noe her more is kiriya..
n hikki's parent hv 6 times of divorse izzit now influence hikki too..
Posted on: 2008/5/16 21:01
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hrm. I didn't want to say anything, but I did ask a Chinese friend for a quick translation.

Kiriya and Hikki both miss each other a lot, and think about each other often. Kiriya and Hikki still keep in touch. Hikaru's parents have been wed and divorced some six times, and Hikaru is uncertain of whether her own life/relationship will be like that.

In any case - let's not trust the Chinese tabloids too much. They're not dependable.
Posted on: 2008/5/16 21:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>