Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  NEED HELP!!! Made crappy remix, how do i post?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
NEED HELP!!! Made crappy remix, how do i post?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
yea, well, i made a really crappy remix, and i would like to know how i could post it, or any other way for other people to hear it, because i think i need some pointers on how to make some remixes...
Posted on: 2005/3/5 16:10
Re: NEED HELP!!! Made crappy remix, how do i post?
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

EYRPffx2 wrote:
yea, well, i made a really crappy remix, and i would like to know how i could post it, or any other way for other people to hear it, because i think i need some pointers on how to make some remixes...

Well first you need to find a place where u can upload this remix of yours. There are many places you could do this... but the best suggestion i have for you is to check with your internet service provider. Most ISP's provide their customers with webspace as part of their internet service. You can then just upload your file to that webspace and just post a link to it here.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2005/3/5 22:35
Re: NEED HELP!!! Made crappy remix, how do i post?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
Similar to the photobucket service, but with music, right? Quote:

Q wrote:
Quote:

EYRPffx2 wrote:

Well first you need to find a place where u can upload this remix of yours. There are many places you could do this... but the best suggestion i have for you is to check with your internet service provider. Most ISP's provide their customers with webspace as part of their internet service. You can then just upload your file to that webspace and just post a link to it here.
Posted on: 2005/3/5 23:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic