Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Remember the day u've decided to be Hikki-fans?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Remember the day u've decided to be Hikki-fans?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Any body still remembered the time-day-month-year u've decided to be Utada Hikaru fans. Coz I forgot, I only remembered the year it was 1999, I'm High school student back there, when I saw her Automatic PV on my TV and WHAM I like her kind of music and style and I'm become fans of her till now.
So anybody remembered the day u've decided to be Hikki-fans?
Posted on: 2008/7/20 19:59
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Remember the day u've decided to be Hikki-fans?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
of course! how can i forget!

it was cuz of KH lolz i was at my friends house listening to the song and then i ask him, who sing that song? a white girl?? and he told me, no its utada hikaru, then after that i went home go on my com and look her up on google and then DAMMMNNN! instent love lolz

yup thats my story
Posted on: 2008/7/21 1:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
oh i remember like the day of yesterday XD
i had a new video CD of final fantasy cut scenes(from fan made with music behind it or the real deal in the game itself) and then i saw a movie with the music of utada hikaru on the background. i thought...hell yeah lets do that one too! i knew her only then because of simple and clean of kingdom hearts series. once i was home i putted the video CD in the DVD player and saw a few final fantasy cut scenes..until...i heard..THAT O.O'' i saw a movie of final fantasy 10-2 with the clip of yuna singing 1000 words but with utada on the background of the clip..and then....i repeated...and repeated..and repeated..and then i decided to step over to j-pop and hikaru chan. first i downloaded almost every song of her but that was it i only listened to her music but wasn't a real fan..but then i saw it...on bol.com( amazone for Holland XD)i saw deep river for only 12 euro(1800 yen/18 dollar) and i thought..i gonna buy it XD and after that i was starting to collect her stuff and decided to give my life to hikaru and support her in all ways..sniff..sniff..stays a good story
Posted on: 2008/7/21 6:51
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
whoa, interesting stories ^^ Hmm, it wasn't that long ago really when I started to listen to Utada's music. Think it was 3 years in march - something like that.

It was a friend of mine whom I met via World of Warcraft. We sat in Ventrilo 24/7 and he ALWAYS had something to say about Hikki, and finally I got really annoyed so I told him to send a song with her. He sent Simple and Clean and I thought "Well, nothing's wrong with her voice I guess", but it wasn't more than that.

After a few weeks I was making youtube unsafe for a whole day, and I suddenly remembered Hikki, and looked for more songs. I was really emo at the time and when I saw a song named "First Love" I thought what the heck, so I listened to it. And when it ended I listened to it again. And again. And again. And since that song I've been in love with her music, I guess. :) Or well, I've been in love since I realized that most of her songs are master pieces. ^_^
Posted on: 2008/7/23 0:09
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:

it was cuz of KH lolz i was at my friends house listening to the song and then i ask him, who sing that song? a white girl?? and he told me, no its utada hikaru, then after that i went home go on my com and look her up on google and then DAMMMNNN! instent love lolz

yup thats my story

I kind of agree with you then I became a fan of Hikki because of KH... Even though I first listened to the English version of Hikari (Simple and Clean), I fell in love with this song, then I listened to the original Japanese version... fell in love with both.. so i google for the singer (who was then i am still not sure who), and after that... I have been like been her fan until now...
Posted on: 2008/7/23 5:44
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hikari is way better then simple and clean even tho i like both of them ^^ but hikari have more meaning to it then simple and clean
Posted on: 2008/7/23 16:54
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
YESSS!!! It was when I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 and heard the theme song, but that is not why I like her. After I learned her name, I looked her up and instantly was addicted to her music. The first song I listened to was Be My Last unlike Hikari and Passion for others. :)
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2008/7/23 16:58
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Actually the very first song of Hikki that I listened to was first love... but I wasn't very sure who was the singer, and maybe because I was still too young, 10 years old? I didn't much enjoy J-pop as now..
Posted on: 2008/7/24 5:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:

yup thats my story

hahaha funny ! xDDDD
I think I found out about Hikki when I was 10 or something, maybe 2-3 years ago. I was trying to find/download a DDR song (by Riyu Kosaka) called Love Shine on Limewire and for some reason one of the search results was "First Love" by Utada Hikaru and I listened to it and was like AHHH I LOVE THIS SONG!! Which eventually led me to making a Hikki fan site which allowed me to meet one of my now really good friends who lives in the UK xDDDD. I tried to convince her to join UN, but I forgot what she said lol.

Posted on: 2008/7/24 9:11
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hmmm interesting

how i find out about her is kinda lame

but oh well atleast i found out about her, better then not knowing
Posted on: 2008/7/24 9:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>