Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  heejun
      heejun
Lead paint from China
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
How can I tell if there is lead in paint? Is there any way to test it? If I buy oil paint for this www.lducompany.com website, and it gets delivered to me, then how would I go about getting it tested. If they were not in China then I would not really worry about it, but I have heard so much about all this lead paint coming out of China. They have differnt kinds of paint on thier website. The art section is at this page http://www.liangdianup.com/artsupplies_1.htm I don't know if you can tell by looking at the brand of paint they have listed but any help I could use.

Thanks
Posted on: 2008/7/19 1:04
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Lead paint from China
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
My advice would be to avoid buying things made in China altogether. It's near impossible to do, but is this something we should really have to deal with as consumers? "Will this product make my children retarded?"

I won't buy honey for my mead if even a drop of it comes from China. It's low quality anyway, and then they add in high fructose corn syrup and a bunch of other junk that ferments into absolute crap.
Posted on: 2008/7/21 16:02
Re: Lead paint from China
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Umm sorry but what does this topic have to do with General Utada Discussion? O.o And actually, my family doesn't really buy anything from China anymore, like what Roscoe suggested. I heard even the dispoable bamboo chopsticks you get at Chinese (like take-out) restaurants contain a huge amount of bleach.

Posted on: 2008/7/24 9:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic