im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD
guest_Unregistered
well as the title explains i am going home and well...there are no neighbours who are bothering you wile singing so i try to sing a song of hikki at home. well i dont want to go home but i must watch my dog because my parents and sisters going ot vacation >.<'' but ok i can be with my friends so that is ok
for people who wanna know what song i am going to sing...well i am thinking about prisoner of love or flavor of life but it can also be an other song so dont be suprised if it is eum....automatic or something XD
well i know this is nt a reason to start a topic but ok i am bored and this iste is dying anyway so there must be SOMETHING to talk about right? ^^.V
well i will let you guys/girls know when it is finishd and no i cant sing as good as iceangel XD
Posted on: 2008/7/21 13:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Imy voice is deep...i get called sir on the phone
but I sing some of her songs when I'm alone or driving home
Posted on: 2008/7/22 0:15
Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
HAHAHA my mom gets called "sir" on the phone too...and albel, do you mean you're going to sing in front of people or just by yourself? One of my friends was going to sing Be My Last at her school but I think she chose a different song in the end. Occasionally I sing Hikki songs to myself, but not often cause usually I forget the lyrics since I'm not Japanese lol!

Posted on: 2008/7/24 8:39
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i love to sing hikki's music and other japanese songs! ^^

i know alot of her songs by heart espically hikari cuz thats the first sing ever!! lolz
Posted on: 2008/7/24 9:36
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I;m still learning japanese I can pick up a few words... have to devote time to learn!
Posted on: 2008/7/24 12:11
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i love to sing hikki's music and other japanese songs! ^^

i know alot of her songs by heart espically hikari cuz thats the first sing ever!! lolz

yaaaa i like know her songs by heart but of course if the music is not playing for some reason i can't sing the lyrics (only certain) but when the music is on, i can sing the words XD yaaa and everytime she comes out with something new, i can't wait to listen to it over and over XD
Posted on: 2008/7/24 15:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
sorry for the late reply but yeah i am singing a song of hikki alone and it is done^^ and i have come to the conclusion that i cant sing XD well it is not false but it isnt a singing voice i will upload it somewhere next week and then you can all suffer muhahaha
Posted on: 2008/8/1 3:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic