12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Instrumental versions of Utada
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey I've been wandering around the net and i've noticed some (official, or pieces that aren't done by the usual person on youtube) orchestrated or piano versions of Utada's songs.

There's one done by a symphony for passion, hikari, simple and clean on the piano with a splash of guitar, and an orchestrated final distance.

Are there others out there? I've looked around some but there could be places i can't get to.

Also, any links to the MP3 downloads for any of them? They're not on itunes anymore..
Posted on: 2008/7/1 16:44
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: Instrumental versions of Utada
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
I have the instrumental version of dareka... and a piano mix version of movin' on without you.

link to download dareka..

link to download movin'...

I also have these "Music Box Sound Collection" vol 1 and 2, but they isn't the same as the instrumental etc..
Posted on: 2008/7/2 2:45
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Thanks much for the links!

What's the music box sound collection like?
Posted on: 2008/7/2 18:38
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Thanks!!

I've got the an instrumental version of First Love...well it's a piano version...what I know about it...not sure if it's right, but I heard it was used in FFVII (Final Fantasy 7)...I can only send it by mail though...that's if anyone wants it ^_^

So just ask and I'll give it

One more thanks for the links
Posted on: 2008/7/2 21:42
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
no problemo!

Quote:
Josh_Shing wrote:
What's the music box sound collection like?

I uploaded the version with "Can you keep a secret?", you can find it here..

and also I found the orchestra instrumental version of Passion, can be downloaded ---> here <---
Posted on: 2008/7/3 2:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Music box?! =D Can you possibly upload the whole collection in a .rar file? ^^ Or in small parts? Pleeeaassee? xD I been looking for music box versions of Hikki's songs.

I have the Hikki version of HARMONY~J-pop Meets Classics~, it's orchestrated versions of Hikki songs conducted by the Warsaw National Philharmonic Orchestra. I'll gladly upload it for anyone who wants it. And I have a piano collection as well. ^^
Posted on: 2008/7/3 10:51
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Music box?! =D Can you possibly upload the whole collection in a .rar file? ^^ Or in small parts? Pleeeaassee? xD I been looking for music box versions of Hikki's songs.

I have the Hikki version of HARMONY~J-pop Meets Classics~, it's orchestrated versions of Hikki songs conducted by the Warsaw National Philharmonic Orchestra. I'll gladly upload it for anyone who wants it. And I have a piano collection as well. ^^

whoa, sounds really interesting.. gogo upload! :)

ah yeah, just finished the uploading... here you are
Posted on: 2008/7/3 15:54
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

whoa, sounds really interesting.. gogo upload! :)

ah yeah, just finished the uploading... here you are

thank you!!! the first one I listened to was "Addicted to you" and its so awesome
Posted on: 2008/7/5 18:36
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Gasp! That sounds awesome! Pleeeaaase! Pleeeeaaase upload it!

Wow, these are a lot of cool links to cool versions! Huge thanks for providing them! Wow, you guys rock..
Posted on: 2008/7/5 18:37
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I've listen to the music box versions. I was amazed it sounded soo nice very relaxing...So far I'm in love with In My Room and Can You Keep A Secret.
Posted on: 2008/7/6 20:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>