Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  What do you hope for or hope to see on Utada's new album?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
What do you hope for or hope to see on Utada's new album?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
I have known about Utada Hikaru for about two year's now and love all of her songs and the music she releases. WHen I heard she had an all english album, I was super happy. When I bought it, it didn't seem like Utada. I think the music would be amazing if Utada was in control of everything. Maybe it was because she was younger and now she is even more amzing so I think she'll be able to gain an large fan base in America this time around. What do you think?
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2008/7/23 16:54
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: What do you hope for or hope to see on Utada's new album?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the second album she is working on now i think is gonna be better then exodus (i hope xD) in her blog she said she travel to sing with other artistes so i think this english is hit big in america, =) i hope anyways xD
Posted on: 2008/7/23 16:59
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
I dunno.. Am I the only one to really like exodus?

but I can agree that the sound is different, but I guess it has to be as she is singing about other stuff than in her Japanese songs...

I hope the CD will sell, she deserves to be known in the US as well. But I also hope that she's producing music she wants to, not music that are sounding like every other song on the radio.
Posted on: 2008/7/24 2:37
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

but I can agree that the sound is different, but I guess it has to be as she is singing about other stuff than in her Japanese songs...

I hope the CD will sell, she deserves to be known in the US as well. But I also hope that she's producing music she wants to, not music that are sounding like every other song on the radio.

Well.... You are not alone... hahaha... I like the album also.. I listened to all the songs, but actually prefered a few songs like devil inside, exodus '04, kremlin dusk, Easy Breezy, and About me... those are the songs that I listened to... a lot
Posted on: 2008/7/24 5:31
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

Well.... You are not alone... hahaha... I like the album also.. I listened to all the songs, but actually prefered a few songs like devil inside, exodus '04, kremlin dusk, Easy Breezy, and About me... those are the songs that I listened to... a lot
sweet! start i club? well yeah, I think that the best songs from that CD is Animato, YMMWTBAM, Kremlin Dusk, Devil Inside and Exodus
Posted on: 2008/7/25 3:03
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

Fo real on that one about having original songs! I watched MTV for like 13 mins and everything is pretty much the same!
Posted on: 2008/7/25 13:38
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

exodus was alright i guess, but her japanese albums is way better, i just hope this 2nd english album its gonna be just as great as her japanese album or atleast be good
Posted on: 2008/7/25 18:37
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

exodus was alright i guess, but her japanese albums is way better, i just hope this 2nd english album its gonna be just as great as her japanese album or atleast be good

Well actually when the first time I hear Exodus I don't like it, but my friend told me ignored the vocal hear the music only, after that I like it and also I like the lyric too kinda weird to like the music that way
Posted on: 2008/7/25 20:24
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I too didn't quite like the album the first time round... but I listened to it because it is sang by Hikki... I kept the music on and continue with my work.. after a while... I began to feel like I wanted to listen again...

I think the difference is because Exodus was of a different style with her other Japanese album... that is why not many people liked it...
Posted on: 2008/7/25 23:28
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:

Well actually when the first time I hear Exodus I don't like it, but my friend told me ignored the vocal hear the music only, after that I like it and also I like the lyric too kinda weird to like the music that way

the song i like from exodus was devil inside, easy breeze (don't know why but that song is very catchy xD), exodus 04, u make me want to be a man, and i also like blow my whistle (even tho is not even in the album)
Posted on: 2008/7/25 23:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>