Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Newbie coming! よろしくな~♪
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/Japan
Hey there~ ・ω・
I'm Minh, 19, Vietnamese, studying in a Japanese college.

To introduce here is two of my most recent headphone-recorded stuff ^^
Dareka no negai ga kanau koro:
http://www.mediafire.com/?weh4zy6ormr

Kremlin Dusk (thanks to sora91, or whoever made the karaoke version :D)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0pudjulwcy5

Sorry if my vibrato is offensive to anyone and don't expect too great from a guy's voice
Posted on: 2008/8/13 3:15
Re: Newbie coming! ??WOj^j
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
hello there! im roovette04.. 20 from the phils!...

welcome to UN!

so ur an exchange student???
Posted on: 2008/8/13 9:27
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
yo
Posted on: 2008/8/13 22:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
welcome hikki-fan
Posted on: 2008/8/13 23:43
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/Japan
@roovette04: Actually I'm a full time (4yr) student. 2nd year coming up ;) Anyone knows APU? That's my place. Everyone seems to have an exchange student image when they see a student in Japan profile. *no offense *

@everyone else: I want some comments on my singing ^^ or is it too horrible to listen ? XD
Posted on: 2008/8/14 0:55
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
hello, nice to meet you.

well.. I was a bit afraid that you would ask for comments, because I find this one quite hard to say something nice about... But I suppose that you are brave for sharing your voice on the net when it... sounds like that. I mean, it's not a voice I'd love to hear on the radio, in a duet with christina augilera or something.. Or even listen at while alone in the house if there really isn't anything else within reach.

At the same time I think I can understand how you can be brave enough to put that on the net, because you obviously hasn't got "the ear" for music, and therefor you don't know if your voice is good or not.

Anyway, as long as you are happy singing, and keeping it to yourself, there shouldn't be anyone being able to stop you from singing (even though I'd really like to, to be honest.)

Might be a hard first comment, but what the.. be a man!; Cry when no one see

oh yeah, and welcome.
Posted on: 2008/8/14 14:12
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/Japan
Thanks for commenting!

Actually it is because I don't know if mine is below or above mediocre that I want some feedback from more people. So I put aside my fear for a while and put it here for bashing, encouraging, ignorance, or whatever.

It's the first time that someone says I haven't got the ear for music, though. ^^ I might take this as a hilarious joke.
Or maybe my friends wouldn't tell me such a bad reality about that.

And I'm not brave enough to put myself in front of a camcorder and have the video uploaded to Youtube. So I just made it available to some small (or rather large :D) fan community like this.

I think I'm not the tone-deaf kind, but only that these two songs are beyond my limited range. Honestly I've never been musically trained though - just once but too short-lasting to mention - so you also have a point.
But yeah, at least I can speak Japanese at reasonable level (right between Level 3 and 2).

Anyway, your comment was not so bashing as I would fear Thanks for all of its goodness :D
Posted on: 2008/8/14 22:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
well I just download your kremlindusk, honestly too much vibration in your voice well that's typical man voice like mine, and I didnt get the emotion in that song it just flat from the beginning til end sorry if have to say that. U pick the wrong song 4 your voice, take deep river it was nice 4 a man voice and maybe if u put it here again i give u another comment good luck
Posted on: 2008/8/15 4:40
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/Japan
As I thought my voice was far too wavering.
Actually I concentrated on making it right rather than bringing emotions into Kremlin Dusk.
It is really a difficult song to dish out. Especially the ending from 'Born in a war of opposite attraction', well it did fall flat I tried to resemble Utada's aggressiveness but failed T.T You might be right, I chose the wrong song :D

If only there was such a fabulous thing as (fanmade) Deep River karaoke I'd be grateful if someone could do that for us fans' sake.

Thanks for your comment

ps. I recorded both Dareka no and Kremlin Dusk by CoolEdit, line by line so the volume and pitch varies each line. Also I tried to adjust the time to sync with my vocals but it never works perfectly. I know that I can sing in sync with the actual song but there seems to be something wrong with CoolEdit I don't know. And excuse my headphone for recording even my breaths. XD
Posted on: 2008/8/15 7:08
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

chocomog257 wrote:
Hey there~ ・ω・
I'm Minh, 19, Vietnamese, studying in a Japanese college.

To introduce here is two of my most recent headphone-recorded stuff ^^
Dareka no negai ga kanau koro:
http://www.mediafire.com/?weh4zy6ormr

Kremlin Dusk (thanks to sora91, or whoever made the karaoke version :D)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0pudjulwcy5

Sorry if my vibrato is offensive to anyone and don't expect too great from a guy's voice

Welcome! XD hey your vietnamese! XD thats cool, me too! XD
Posted on: 2008/8/15 22:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>